Skip to content

[MOD] The Stone of Askavar for Totsc, Tutu, BGT and BG:EE

124»

Comments

• alaisFcZalaisFcZ Member Posts: 26
    Greetings , i updated the spanish translation that had the mods stone of askavar , test the mod in a fake french and installs correctly , it is all in ansi ... tell me by what means i send you the files @Red_Carnelian
  • Red_CarnelianRed_Carnelian Member Posts: 87
    Can you translate the Readme file as well by any chance? I'm doing some updates at the moment.
    @Red_Carnelian I just saw your comment. I will see the readme and upload it
    edited March 11
    I've just put together another version of The Stone of Askavar which will be released shortly. I translated the readme page into Spanish and another one for German using online translation tools. You might want to check it over when it is released as it will be different from the previous version.
  • FrenzgynFrenzgyn Member Posts: 80
    Grest news, BTW!
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,857
    :)
    :)
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,357
    awesome
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,357
    awesome
    @Red_Carnelian if you want you could send me the readme you did by internal, or by discord, I'm in g3 and infinity engine, alais also call me ... I check the readme ... I look forward to that new version of Stone of Askavar
    edited April 19
    Finally had time to put a new version together. Even managed to add a little side quest. Apart from EET I tested it on everything else.
  • ZoltanavrZoltanavr Member Posts: 43
    Finally had time to put a new version together. Even managed to add a little side quest. Apart from EET I tested it on everything else.

Great news! Will try in my next playthrough.
  • ThrasymachusThrasymachus Member Posts: 880

Cool! Thanks for updating this gem of a mod. I'll be sure to include it in my next run. B)
    Hope that it's OK with EET.