Skip to content

@Dragonspear should get a free copy of the Adventure Y as a present

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
@Dragonspear ;) It seems your name will be the most popular one among all BG fans worldwide starting from tomorrow.

Maybe a present from the Devs is an option here?;)

Comments

• VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    OH NO
    @Dragonspear is in danger! A SIEGE IS COMING! HURRY AND HIDE!
  • DragonspearDragonspear Member Posts: 1,838
    As awesome as that might be, well I mean, I'd be deeply honored if the Dev's did that, or made any sort of ingame nod. But I'm fairly certain that Dragonspear castle was around in the Swordcoast, long before I took this name on WoW a lot time ago. 2005

Future disclaimer: To all adventurers wishing to siege my castle, just bring Dr. Pepper. I'll let you right in.

As for those wondering how I came about this name.

Well, maybe I'll save that one for general chat if enough people are interested
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited July 2015
    Dragonspear has been around since at least 1987 (its mentioned in the AD&D Campaign setting book). :)
    Post edited by elminster on
    Well I mean, technically I've been around since Dec 1986, but I'll let you slide with your 87 @elminster

Honestly, this name came about trying to name my wow paladin something dragoon related in 2005. So I know that the D&D Dragonspear is older. I just didn't know about it till long after I made that paladin ^^
    Pre-ordered my digital deluxe edition today ^.^