Skip to content

Hello there!

Good afternoon (or evening or morning or whatnot, hah)! I'm a relative newcomer to IWD (and D&D in general); I bought the second game on GoG a couple years ago and got some experience with it, but more recently I picked up the Enhanced Edition of the first game, and so I figured poking my head in here would be a good idea. Especially so, since the Baldur's Gates have always, always interested me and they'll probably end up in my game library sooner or later.

I'll... probably be making or asking fairly novice questions or advice, since I'm not too experienced with D&D rules outside of experimenting with IWD2 (I got close to the end of Chapter 2, at least), but yeah. Hello, any and all! RPGs are my bread and butter, so it's good to dip into a genre I'm relatively new in.

Comments

• SBF1SBF1 Member Posts: 12
    Thanks! :3 With IWD I might ask some (probably party-composition and the like; even though I play on easy, I like hearing what people recommend), but I imagine I'll probably ask a lot more whenever I pick up BG, what with only making one CHARNAME character and all. Glad to be aboard!
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Welcome to the forum and have fun :)

Feel free to ask us any questions you might have. We'll try to avoid spoiling the game as much as possible.