Skip to content

EEKeeper Viconia Cleric/Thief

I am used to using lvl1NPCs to make changes to the NPCs, but it doesn't work with BGEE. So, I am trying EEKeeper. Is this the proper method:

Set all three levels to zero
Change class to whatever (cleric/thief in this case)
Add kit (optional)
Delete proficiencies
Delete innate abilities
Save???

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    That's the basics of it, yes.

Adding to the instructions:
    • Load the edited game in BG:EE
    • Level up as appropriate
    • Save the game
    • Load the game into Keeper
    • Go to Viconia and press Recalculate Stats (under the character portrait)
    • Save
    That will reset your HP, AC, saving throws (they'll be reset when you level up anyway), and THAC0 to what is appropriate for your levels.
  • bleusteelbleusteel Member Posts: 523
    While you're Keepering Viconia, how about cleric/assassin? Poison sling bullets, anyone?

Someone needs to make Bullets of Detonation. Seriously.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    bleusteel said:

While you're Keepering Viconia, how about cleric/assassin? Poison sling bullets, anyone?

im not sure the game will allow to have a kit ( unless its illusionist) with a multi class, I tried that way back in the days of vanilla SoA and everytime that characters grew up a level they would just turn to the default class, but who knows, maybe it will work this time? and bullets of detonation? lulz, haha that was awesome

• NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    sarevok57 said:

bleusteel said:

im not sure the game will allow to have a kit ( unless its illusionist) with a multi class, I tried that way back in the days of vanilla SoA and everytime that characters grew up a level they would just turn to the default class, but who knows, maybe it will work this time? and bullets of detonation? lulz, haha that was awesome
    You could just add in the abilities manually using EEKeeper each time you level up, but I guess that might be a bit of a hassle for some players.

• AstafasAstafas Member Posts: 448
    Nimran said:

sarevok57 said:

bleusteel said:

You could just add in the abilities manually using EEKeeper each time you level up, but I guess that might be a bit of a hassle for some players.

Actually, that works automatically once you've set the kit in EEKeeper. The only thing you need to do upon leveling up is to remove 10 thief skills, as you'll still get 25 to distribute (assassins only get 15).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited August 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on