Skip to content

#10962 Del should appear after speaking to Sansuki

AnomalyAnomaly Member Posts: 62
edited August 2015 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
Hi,

Going from Graveyard to Waukeen Promenade after midnight and having met vampires twice before, I land on the North gate of Promenade. Sansuki appears, talks to me, but nothing happens after he shouts "oh no they found me". I can find two neutral vampire helpers around, but there is no Del to be found.

Here is Quicksave next to Sansuki waiting.

Seems similar to this unanswered report : https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/24306/sansuki-script-broken

In case of that matters : this is a solo game.

Game: BG2:EE v1.3 Linux/Steam
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• MusignyMusigny Member Posts: 1,027
    I don't want to pollute your thread but I am highly interested in the answer.
    The CreateCreatureOffScreen action seems to behave differently in the EE version and I would like to know if Beamdog is going to reassess it. (and btw unlike CreateCreatureObjectOffScreen, it is not listed as "instant").
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Hi
    This was already logged so I've added to the tracker.

In the attached save I found Del at the Armorer after a couple of minutes, but she'd moved when I reloaded and tried again. It looks as if she is behind some pillars - screenshot attached.

Thanks
  • AnomalyAnomaly Member Posts: 62
    Indeed, I found her somewhere on the high wall of the Promenade. Heh, the fight is easier with her separated from her helpers. ;-)