Skip to content

Killing Hexxat

GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
So...Hexxat is really hard to kill. Let me explain...

(1) My fighter/mage was quite upset at her murdering a party member. So he killed her and took the cloak of Dragomir.
(2) Imagine his surprise when she appeared in a tavern in ToB asking him to join her on a quest. And she had the cloak back! So he killed her a second time and took the cloak.
(3) To test out whether she was dead or not, he summoned her in the pocket dimension. He killed her again and took the cloak once more.

She turned into mist once more. But this time, in the pocket dimension, there is nobody to hunt and kill. There is no way out, especially for a pure thief without any spellcasting or divinecasting abilities. Once the pocketplane is destroyed at the end of the saga, she will be well and truly in trouble.

Charname went back to the gateway to see if he could summon her again. She was off the list of potential summon, meaning that she was well and truly dead.

So there you have it! The *only* way to kill Hexxat for good is to summon her into your pocketplane and kill her there. Do it early, so she has nowhere to run and will starve to death. Given how the Devs keep bringing her back no matter how many times you kill her, if she hasn't starved to death when the pocketplane blows up, she will probably teleport back to Faerun and start destroying a continent spanning, civilization defining, cult, all by herself.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    It dates back to great Count Dracula by Bram Stoker.

It's far from easy to kill a vampire, remember!
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    bengoshi said:

Which is why I'll never have an Undead Hunter Charname. To do so would just feel...pathetic.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    bengoshi said:

Ah, the classics.
  • FinaLfrontFinaLfront Member Posts: 260
    I thought the title of this topic was about yet another Bill O'Reilly book