Skip to content

Are Liches cheating by casting Protection from Magical Weapons?

2»

Comments

• OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,076
    To be fair, at the end of Baldur's Gate 2 Shadows of Amn,
    if you are a good person you can become immune to normal and +1 weapons, so you can do this nasty trick too.
  • DuronDuron Member Posts: 134
    Honestly I never had a real problem with liches. By the time I reach them I am ready for fighting them. There are multiple ways to fight them and to defeat them and about the protection, outside of Skully as I like to call Kangaxx you can use pierce magic (or a pierce shield but that is a level 8 spell, going against liches then ain't a challenge at all) - breach combo, one caster casts pierce, other starts 1 sec later casting breach and voila (2 arcane casters in party but honestly I never go out of the house without 2 arcane casters).
    After that it all comes down on hitting him enough times to interrupt their casting of imprisonment. Or you could just go to adventurers market, buy all the anti magic scrolls and kill each of them using one, but there are more liches in the game then there are those scrolls and besides, you need at least one to take out Kangaxx, well you don't "need" it but it makes life 1000 times easier.

For Kangaxx you just use your mightiest fighter (Korgath, Keldorn, Minscm Mazi or even Anomen, Valagar or Jaheira) with one of the weapons that can hurt Kangaxx.... OR for ultimate humiliation of the all powerfull lichking God wannabe, take your mage, give him staff of the magi, use the anti magic scroll and beat him with a stick :smirk: