Skip to content

Might&Magic Old School Minimal and No Reload Thread (spoilers):

124»

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Cahir wrote: »
    Interesting, does it mean you can play MM6 with MM8 mechanics, or it's only upgraded graphics? I don't remember MM8 that much, but I always loved the notion to became actual lich in MM7 (I'm pretty sure this was not possible in MM6).

As I understand, you can decide to play with mechanics from other games, or play as if you were in MM6 only. I'm still reading the mod description. ;)

It looks like you can even mix mechanics, eg. be a Goblin (MM7) Vampire (MM8), i.e. a goblin with vampire abilities. And this is SO COOL if true.
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    Cahir wrote: »
    Interesting, does it mean you can play MM6 with MM8 mechanics, or it's only upgraded graphics? I don't remember MM8 that much, but I always loved the notion to became actual lich in MM7 (I'm pretty sure this was not possible in MM6).

As I understand, you can decide to play with mechanics from other games, or play as if you were in MM6 only. I'm still reading the mod description. ;)

It looks like you can even mix mechanics, eg. be a Goblin (MM7) Vampire (MM8), i.e. a goblin with vampire abilities. And this is SO COOL if true.

If that is really truth, I need to purchase a bundle pack and try it out. MM6 has the best story, but mechanics seem a bit dated comparing to MM7 and 8. Damn, those were the good times.
  • Ludwig_IILudwig_II Member Posts: 369
    Based on what I read, it seems like it's even possible to teleport from one continent to another using this mod(from MM6 to 7 to 8) and continue with the same party