Skip to content

Everyone went hostile...

I'm in Chapter 5 in the Underdark, and I just stole the dragon eggs from the room. However, in the process, EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE, went hostile. Now I can't ever talk to Phaere. Should I just leave the city and return the eggs to Adalon?

Comments

• Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    edited November 2015
    If you mess up somewhere during the drow quest line (get caught stealing, found out not being drow, late in some quest....) then your only choice is to fight your way out.

You can try to deliver the eggs to Adalon, but depending on what exactly happened when, she may be hostile, too (or may not), meaning you have to kill her as well.
    JuliusBorisovabazigal5semiticgoddess
  • abazigal5abazigal5 Member Posts: 290
    edited November 2015

If you mess up somewhere during the drow quest line (get caught stealing, found out not being drow, late in some quest....) then your only choice is to fight your way out.

You can try to deliver the eggs to Adalon, but depending on what exactly happened when, she may be hostile, too (or may not), meaning you have to kill her as well.

Time to abuse mass invisibility...
    EDIT: Apparently the city is sealed and I can't get out...what now?
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    I think you have to kill the matron mother to escape.
    JuliusBorisovsemiticgoddessjoluv
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    I haven't gone through all possible scenarios myself, but when in doubt, kill everyone and see what happens. I'm not sure if the city seal can be overcome if you kill the Matron Mother, but it's worth a try.
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    I just tried it, and I was able to leave the city after killing Ardulace.
    joluv said:

I just tried it, and I was able to leave the city after killing Ardulace.

I haven't gone through all possible scenarios myself, but when in doubt, kill everyone and see what happens. I'm not sure if the city seal can be overcome if you kill the Matron Mother, but it's worth a try.

The scorched earth policy worked, thanks guys!
    joluv
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    edited November 2015
    I'm not sure if this is what happened, but I think if you don't kill the egg guards within a certain amount of time after opening the door to the egg chamber, your true identity will be discovered.
    semiticgoddess
    Ok guys, I have another problem... After King Elhan opened the way to Suldanesselar, I decided to go to the adventurer mart and grab myself a spell or two. I came back at the north end of the Forest of Tethir. I tried to go back to the tree that forms the path to the gate, but I can't. No matter what I try, I can't go back to the trunk. I really need help with this...:(
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    edited November 2015
    That is a bit odd... I am not sure if you mean you cant get up to the where the gate is or if you mean that the gate is not there anymore. If you are just having trouble getting up to the gate then I will provide a screenshot with the path marked out. If you don't see the gate then I would try moving your cursor over where you think it is. It may be there even though it looks like it isn't. If all else fails you can use C:MoveToArea("ar2801") to get to a relatively safe place inside the city.

Here is a map of the path you have to take to get up there:
    joluvJuliusBorisov
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    edited November 2015
    Oh no! I marked the wrong tree. @Tresset is right.
    Thanks, it worked. :smiley: