Skip to content

Zombie Branwen? (spoilers, I guess)

(That got your attention, didn't it?)

Being the sweetheart of a guy that I am, I dumped Branwen from my party at the point in Cloakwood mines where you can get Yeslick, and then subsequently flooded the mines, so I can no longer go down there. I've since decided I would prefer a pure cleric in my party and I'm too good for Viconia, so....

I've enabled the console and it seems to work, but the command I tried to use to clone Branwen (since I assume she's no longer in the game) CreateCreature("Branwen") didn't work. Does anyone know what argument I have to put in the CreateCreature command to get Branwen back? Also, if I can get it to work, it won't hurt anything will it?

Thanks!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    And I'm coming here in a hope of finding a selfie of Branwen wearing the Zombie ring...
  • MorelynMorelyn Member Posts: 11
    elminster said:

Flooding the mines doesn't remove her. At least as far as I'm aware. All it does is prevent you from entering it again from the entrance. You can still console your character to whichever level you dropped her in.

That worked, thanks. Actually, I wasn't using the console correctly so my original idea might've worked too. Thanks to all and sorry for startling anyone ;->
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    To create a new Branwen, it would be

C:CreateCreature("BRANWE") - Level 2 Branwen or
    C:CreateCreature("BRANWE5") - Level 5 Branwen

However, you'd better have a Stone to Flesh scroll on you. The command would create a new Branwen (i.e. still petrified).
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    I actually like yeslick more than branwen, because yeslick actually gets attacks per round and better to hit and to damage, but im a silly power gamer, so that could be the reason
  • MorelynMorelyn Member Posts: 11
    sarevok57 said:

I actually like yeslick more than branwen, because yeslick actually gets attacks per round and better to hit and to damage, but im a silly power gamer, so that could be the reason

Yeslick is certainly the better fighter, but I've pretty much got melee covered between myself (fighter/mage), a friend who's playing with me (fighter/thief) and Minsc. Being something of a power gamer myself, I decided I wanted level 4 cleric buffs for the bigger fights and Branwen's going to get those a whole lot sooner than Yeslick.

Yeslick's cuter, I grant you. Branwen's something of a bore, but I can live with that.