Skip to content

2nd level Clerics spells are way better then Druids.

TymakerTymaker Member Posts: 105
Anyone else notice this!?

Comments

• AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    Yes, since 1998. :wink:

Get IWDification. It gives druids Alicorn Lance and Beast Claw at 2nd level. Also adds Cure Moderate Wounds for both clerics and druids.

http://www.gibberlings3.net/iwdification/

• TymakerTymaker Member Posts: 105
    Wait, wait... Insect Plague is the best spell interupt in the game. Iron skins is awesome but got nerfed in casting time. Call Wood Land Beings casts lvl 5 druid cure spell and 2 lvl 4 wiz spells. And if it weren't for a creeping doom floop lvl 7 would be ok to.

But lvl 2 druid spells really erk me haha
    So ya @Lord_Tansheron 3 spells lol
  • DemivrgvsDemivrgvs Member Posts: 315
    edited December 2015
    @Tymaker just in case you wish to follow @Lord_Tansheron advice and give SR a try, ask me in private to give you the link for V4 because the official V3 is terribly outdated and not EE-friendly.

Btw, when it comes to 2nd lvl spells, SR's druids get (on top of improved vanilla spells):
    - Animal Summoning II (war dogs)
    - Fire Trap (a sort of lesser Skull Trap which deals fire dmg)
    - Gust of Wind (zone of sweet air + chance to knock back nearby medium sized enemies)
    - Regenerate Moderate Wounds (druids gets this type of spells instead of Cure Wound ones)
    End of SR's advertising. :D
    edited December 2015
    Why can't they (Beamdog) just make an official change, why do we have to use mods all the time for fixes?

@Demivrgvs how to mods work for on Android - never tried.

The more I keep my game vanilla the more I can clearly see where they missed. Also, I'm just doing an original story line run through - in the future I mite hack it up with this Android version.
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    edited December 2015
    Tymaker said:

Why can't they (Beamdog) just make an official change, why do we have to use mods all the time for fixes?

These "fixes" are highly debatable. Many different voices and opinions. Add to that the fact that Beamdog is under contractual obligation to not change the original content in big ways, and you can see why they are hesitant to implement large-scale changes.

Besides, I personally believe it's a GOOD thing we have so many mods available to us. Given the amount of different options available for the many different preferences of people, having the ability to choose in how you customize and change what is a HUGE plus in my book. In fact, that is why I so very much prefer PC gaming in the first place, because I know I'm not a "standard consumer" and want my games to be different. I would never dream of "forcing" every other player of my game to play it the way I like, with difficulty cranked to 11 - but I also do not want to miss playing that myself. Mods are the perfect solution.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Another answer can be to play as an Avenger Druid. Web spells help a lot, they do!