[MOD] IWD:EE Portrait Variations
A mod for Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition that gives you more options for enjoying the awesome portraits in the game.It has two components which can be installed independently:
Zoomed-in side bar portraits
This component modifies all the built-in portraits, to make their small versions (which are displayed along the right edge of the main game screen) zoomed in closer and more consistently on the characters' faces.
It also flips them where necessary to make sure no characters are facing the screen edge.
This component adds a few additional portraits which I photoshopped from built-in ones - either to make them suitable for other races and classes (e.g. Cleric weapon replaced with Mage weapon), or for cosmetic changes (e.g. hair color).
The variations appear right after the corresponding original in the in-game portrait selection screen.Detailed preview:
EFF- "Elf Female Fighter 1"
- with black hair + better contrast
HFF- "Human Female Fighter 1"
- wielding a mace [suitable for a Fighter/Cleric]
2MBAR1- "Male Barbarian 1"
- zoomed in
- zoomed in + wielding scimitars [suitable for a Fighter/Druid]
HEFC- "Half-elf Female Cleric 1"
- wielding a staff [suitable for a Wizard]
- red dress
- red dress + wielding a staff [suitable for a Wizard]
HMC2- "Human Male Cleric 2"
- better color balance
HFW3- "Human Female Wizard 3"
- without the sword & bow [suitable for a Druid]
GMT- "Gnome Male Thief 1"
- with pointed ears [suitable for a Gnome]
DownloadGet it from the download page on GitHub.
(File name: iwd_portrait_variations_1.3.7z)