Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

PST conversion

AquadrizztAquadrizzt Member Posts: 958
edited February 2016 in General Modding
Unfortunately, something has come up and I won't have the time to work on this project for a while. I appreciate everyone who contacted me regarding working on this project.

Maybe I'll resume it someday...

Original text below.

I caused a bit of a stir on Gibberlings3 back in the summer when I started making inquires regarding porting areas from one game to another and adding offsets to an entire dialog.tlk file. If you guessed that I was working on a port of Planescape Torment into the Enhanced Engine, you would have been correct. To quote @cmorgan,
dear gods.

why.
As one would expect when porting from one finicky engine to another, there is a lot of stuff that needs to be done. While I am usually content to do most of the work by myself, the scale of this mod exceeds both my abilities and my freetime. To that end, I am looking for modders with a variety of talents to help me make this dream a reality.

While I will gladly accept any help offered, three types of modders that I am particularly looking for are UI gurus, scripters and BAM editors. I am also looking for a portrait artist. If you think you might be interested in helping with this undertaking, please contact me via this thread or via private message.

To give everyone a taste of what is to come:

As our dear little rogue modron would say,
Nordom and crossbows wish to go in search for trouble!

Post edited by Aquadrizzt on
KamigoroshiJuliusBorisovlolienGrammarsaladinethSpaceInvaderPeccaronaldoCrevsDaak

Comments