Skip to content

The Roadmap to v2.0 (11 Milestones Cleared!)

Comments

• ThelsThels Member Posts: 1,416
    edited March 2016
    Ok, let's see here...

Halfway page 7, Bengoshi counted 18 pictures:
    9cn7lgadmomr.jpg2bi1ll0qjxm4.jpgecvpgad5xetv.jpg9lhrearxq9v1.jpg5agh9c1yli1g.jpgz701ofmsi3om.jpgye54g06wcsk7.jpgt9tzbmsky31y.jpgegfcrpy56m6j.jpg6f0thcm0kwcv.jpgq58fdoyf99oc.jpgxrhfzcb3iase.jpgh730niuowfeb.jpgpb3s78x3qcm4.jpgnum1p6ac3vej.jpg4d6qoyqhvngi.jpgalr8qpvbefwx.jpgi7z1q0sfbq14.jpg

At the bottom of page 9, Bengoshi counted 7 more pictures, for a total of 25:
    di7yawvbwkga.jpg3eaewfqcvxug.jpg4wq8pz7h58bp.jpgx5av2mtydx46.jpgty2behpttnt4.jpg0x0au8wg35f0.jpgoks78w87uz2w.jpg

Near the top of page 10, Anduin posts the following picture, along with some other pictures, for a total of 26:
    n9igbtaw7jw8.bmp
    (Note that these pictures were all in .bmp format, which is likely the reason they brought Dee's computer to it's knees.)

Right after, Dee confirmed this total of 26:
    Dee wrote: »
    Know Thy Selfie: 26 (First Milestone Cleared!)

However, later on he rectified this, and indicated 2 of these pictures were not valid:
    Dee wrote: »
    And just a note to everyone: there have been at least two selfies that have been submitted and counted erroneously that were either not showing the beta in action, or were a fabrication entirely. These selfies were part of the counts before, but they will not count toward the completion of milestones. Please be mindful of the roadmap's rules!

I expect these two to be the culprits. Regardless of which two pictures were invalid, that places us at a total of 24:
    egfcrpy56m6j.jpg6f0thcm0kwcv.jpg

Since then, Escarche, Illathid and Cdx have posted the following Selfies, bringing us to 27, I think. Not 100% sure, as @cdx is only partially visible. Perhaps @Dee could confirm if those count or not?
    kw1fqrjo8j0ultoc699d.png
    Gm0FIha.jpg
    cqn7JJk.jpg

I don't think the following images are considered valid entries, as they're technically not selfies, so I did not count them. @Shandyr and @Sjerrie may want to do them properly if they want to be on the safe side.
    btx2y10.jpg
    VzDENA0.jpg
    xtf18vvdh1yl.jpg

In other news, @Icecreamtub seems to have gone in hiding. I guess in the end she did not consider herself pretty enough for a chance to adorn our screens with a representation of Charname in her image, which is a shame.
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,177
    @Thels: It's just work in progress, I'm experimenting. I don't mind the red though, the GUI already has red elements.
    @Pecca: Only since the 2.0 patch, and I find it clashing with the rest of the UI. Opinions differ, of course. However, perhaps this is getting a bit off topic. I'll keep an eye on any new UI threads from you in the modding section.
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,177
    @Thels: I meant the red gems, that have always been there. /yeah end of off topic
    To get sort of back on topic: I've cropped the new entries:
    d3tzxqwerhcp.pngwd618b3q2wlv.pngk9ra3hmjk2ut.pngxdjts2d9enm2.png
  • SkaroseSkarose Member Posts: 247
    I missed something because I've been hearing about Beta and road to Version2 forever on these forums and I see others I know utilizing the beta, but I could never find a simple link to the mirror server where I was supposed to download 'Road to V2'. I've been chasing my tail for weeks. I am so frustrated and annoyed, please Beamdog, can you give me one more link to a discussion on these forums that has absolutely no link or understandable instructions to a mirror server/V2 download.

I guess at this point I wait a few days for V2 general release.
  • 00zim0000zim00 Member Posts: 267
    Skarose wrote: »
    I missed something because I've been hearing about Beta and road to Version2 forever on these forums and I see others I know utilizing the beta, but I could never find a simple link to the mirror server where I was supposed to download 'Road to V2'. I've been chasing my tail for weeks. I am so frustrated and annoyed, please Beamdog, can you give me one more link to a discussion on these forums that has absolutely no link or understandable instructions to a mirror server/V2 download.

I guess at this point I wait a few days for V2 general release.

There you go :) alot of people are asking. There is just a code you put in to get 2.0
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/46832/the-betazoids-guide-to-the-beta-testing-galaxy-bg-ee-bgii-ee-2-0-edition
    That is assuming you have the Steam version. Without the Steam version, you're unfortunately out of luck.

Time that I contributed some more to Hero of a Thousand Faces. Six ladies from a far away land find themselves pulled into the Black Pits for Baeloth's amusement (note, some skin is shown, but nothing explicit):
    cekhd61lje3b.png
    lzi8hihh3onx.png
    w0j1w4g4w26s.png
    3ub04gkd0abf.png
    n2x8433i7i2n.png
    x7so7egli8jg.png
    lrgis6v2mubg.png
  • IcecreamtubIcecreamtub Member Posts: 547
    @Thels

The hell is wrong with you, I should slap you for this false spreading of information.

I haven't sent a picture because I don't own the beta version of the game.

You already know that.

I swear by Selune if I get another notification in this Forum post, I'm going to implode...
    I thought you mailed support for that. My bad. I won't bother you about it anymore.
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    edited March 2016
    I've been trying to see what the new advanced AI can do by starting an all-sorcerer party in BP and seeing how far they get without me interfering in battles. The result: not very far. But they're doing OK for AI, I suppose. If I start off the fight by hand-placing a couple of crowd control spells, sometimes they can take care of the rest on their own.
    8q1eywt8ky2z.jpg

My current Hero count: 383/500
  • SkaroseSkarose Member Posts: 247
    I'm a simple Beamdog client, although I did buy a copy of BGEE originally on GOG, but I liked it so much I went ahead and bought it again directly from Beamdog(along with all the other EEs), but alas I've never been a Beta. I am but a second class Beamdog citizen, not like the Steam elites.

Forgive my previous post, I never meant to cause disturbance or impugn my betters.

*Bows genuflects and backs slowly away*

~A Beamdog Plebe
    @Skarose: Theoretically, you could request Steam keys to go with your Beamdog keys, but since they're currently out for easter, and 2.0 is very close on the horizon, the new version is quite possibly here before you'd even get those Steam keys.
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    edited March 2016
    I expect these two to be the culprits. Regardless of which two pictures were invalid, that places us at a total of 24:
    egfcrpy56m6j.jpg6f0thcm0kwcv.jpg

I'm one of the culprits. I even started my post with: "I know it doesn't count..."
  • SkydogSkydog Member Posts: 111
    edited March 2016
    @BillyYank

Your t-shirt choice seems to have leveled up from 'great' to 'impeccable')))
    Thumbs up!
    Post edited by Skydog on
  • cdxcdx Member Posts: 90
    Cerevant wrote: »
    Vasculio wrote: »
    azjgqpxybonm.jpg

WoT themed party FTW!

@Cerevant Have a look here if you missed that :smile:
    cdx wrote: »
    Hero of a thousand faces

Wot?
    F8RK1RE.jpg
    h26M7AN.jpg
    iEMEjD3.jpg
    hfxoPL5.jpg
    vb3A1yH.jpg
    ZbZig9k.jpg

They should all be human but multiclasses match their skills better.

• AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    Time for a tally update!

414/500

I'm not a mathematician, but I think that means we have less than 100 heroes to go! Woo!