Skip to content

The Roadmap to v2.0 (11 Milestones Cleared!)

Comments

• AbelAbel Member Posts: 785
    Dee wrote: »
    I'm super thrilled by the enthusiasm, but milestone progress will only count submissions from people running the beta.

And just a note to everyone: there have been at least two selfies that have been submitted and counted erroneously that were either not showing the beta in action, or were a fabrication entirely. These selfies were part of the counts before, but they will not count toward the completion of milestones. Please be mindful of the roadmap's rules!
    Damn! No CLUAConsole in real life?! How are we supposed to play it? It's already a LoB++!
  • ThelsThels Member Posts: 1,416
    Jairyanna wrote: »
    I think I'm starting to go slightly mad. I can't think of any good names now, and that last one had me laughing hysterically for about 10mins :D

Yeah, you should probably stick to the female ones. ;)

• VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    Question, is there an SoD bug thread? I couldn't find it after a quick glance. I noticed when you die in The Black Pits (I die a lot because I suck) it brings you to the load save game screen but it's for standard BG:EE and not The Black Pits.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • bleusteelbleusteel Member Posts: 523
    Vallmyr wrote: »
    Question, is there an SoD bug thread? I couldn't find it after a quick glance. I noticed when you die in The Black Pits (I die a lot because I suck) it brings you to the load save game screen but it's for standard BG:EE and not The Black Pits.

@Vallmyr OP in this thread gives all the 411 on reporting bugs:

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/715448/#Comment_715448
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    So the ui modders show their labour ;)
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    Vallmyr wrote: »

I already reported this bug on Redmine some time ago.
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    @Pecca
    Oh my. THAT CHARACTER SHEET IS AMAZING!!! I can see all the info in just one screen! Bravo!
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    Vasculio wrote: »
    azjgqpxybonm.jpg

WoT themed party FTW!
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    @Vallmyr ''Edit the second: I CAN HAVE PINK HAIR ON MY GNOMES <3<3<3 ''

For the gnoooooomes!
  • ThelsThels Member Posts: 1,416
    @Pecca: That indeed does look amazing! Am I assuming correctly that it is larger than the default screen?

Though, if you don't mind me nitpicking a bit:

- Any chance to convert all the red to a more gold like color, like the one used by the buttons at the bottom? The red seems so out of place.

- The order in the leftmost pane is a bit messy. Damage is above THAC0. You need to hit in order to apply damage, so swapping those would make sense. Likewise, to me it would also make sense to place HP at the top, and AC underneath that, but that's just a minor thing.

- Finally, Kit Description could perhaps be named Class and Kit Description? And what does Stats lead to? We can see all the stats on the main screen!
  • JairyannaJairyanna Member Posts: 209
    Shandyr wrote: »
    Countdown for "Hero of a Thousand Faces": 135 if Dee's ever watchful eyes agree with mine

This is good news ^_^ Do we have a tally yet of all the acceptable selfies yet? I looks impossible to reach 50 now, but we at least have to have enough for *one* baldurised portrait!