Skip to content

The Roadmap to v2.0 (11 Milestones Cleared!)

Comments

• MythrinnMythrinn Member Posts: 42
    @Shandyr I know I wasn't mentioned in yours or @bengoshi list, and I would be more than happy to join the army and participate, but I only have the Beamdog version of BG:EE on Mac and refuse to use Steam. I was not available during the previous Beta, so I could not get in. Sorry guys.
  • ThelsThels Member Posts: 1,416
    @Adel: Some of those look really nice! Mind posting them over at https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/49253/hero-of-a-thousand-faces-portraits ?
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    Thels wrote: »
    @Adel: Some of those look really nice! Mind posting them over at https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/49253/hero-of-a-thousand-faces-portraits ?

Sure, I'll do so.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    If anyone wants to buy me that 27" 5k iMac I've been eyeing, I wouldn't say no. Purely for professional reasons, of course. ;)
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    @bengoshi While I would love to answer thy summons, I'm afraid I am unable to do so. Tis' my computing device, it is not of a high enough caliber to handle beta versions.
  • brusbrus Member Posts: 944
    edited March 2016
    @Anduin ,
    I've never knew your hunger for power is that immense. I will team up with that poor tortured mouse and answer to your, oh so grand lichdom with my oh so übertacular lichness . Every lich wants to rule the world. muahahahahaha
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Sorry @Shandyr I wasn't part of the 1.3 beta so I can't participate in this one. :/
    Cerevant wrote: »
    Welcome to the beta of the 2.0 update for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition and Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition!

Beamdog: If you were part of the Road to 1.3, you will find the Beta products in your Beamdog client. Just download and go! If you don't have these, we'll let you know when we are adding new testers for the Beamdog versions.
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    Wait, how do I enter the beta?
    /confused
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    I'd like to see some more dual classed characters. Make it happen!
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    Tread carefully, adventurer. Summoning me is the same as summoning Daer'Ragh.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Holy_Jalor wrote: »
    Hero of a Thousand Faces:
    Godwinn, the human, wizardiest wizard of wizard slaying (wizardslayer/mage)
    jb3kui136c1o.bmp

Have a look, @Rodrian , you're a wizard slayer/mage ;)
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    edited March 2016
    Vallmyr wrote: »
    Wait, how do I enter the beta?
    /confused

If you bought your games from Steam, just fire up the client, type in a code, and the beta should be there. :)
    If you bought from Beamdog, contact support to get a Steam key and get the beta. :|
    If you bought from GOG, cry silently and hope noone notices your pain. :'(

Edit (fixed)
    Post edited by BillyYank on