Skip to content

The Roadmap to v2.0 (11 Milestones Cleared!)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Shandyr wrote: »
    Standard portraits are fine!
    (Aren't they? )
    Yes. Doesn't even have to be portraits, inventory screen or game view works too.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,736
    Since Shandyr summoned quite an army now, I have to remind: 120 responses in beta surveys will bring us "Sock Puppet Cutscene" - to see sock puppets for all of the characters in the first cutscene of the game where Gorion meets the Armored Figure. Phil will use these sock puppets to reenact that cutscene during his livestream AMA, doing all the voices just like they appear in the game!

There's an open survey now - https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/49187/road-to-v2-0-feedback-survey-3#latest - so if you have something to tell about beta fixes and features, even if you haven't tried it but saw on the forum, please, do!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,235
    For some reason my files aren't uploading. :/ Will try again later.
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    @Shandyr
    Question, thou. Multiple screenshoots from multiple created character counts?
  • JairyannaJairyanna Member Posts: 209
    Nildar wrote: »
    @Jairyanna You have some nice portraits there. I really like the art style of Frijda. Could you perhaps share that one? And where do you find all your pics? You have so many! :p

Sure, here you are :)
    nh1vsnb3ev3x.bmp

I've found all my custom portraits on this forum :) There are a few threads dotted about. Have a hunt about and you'll find them :)
  • cmk24cmk24 Member Posts: 605
    O_Bruce wrote: »
    @Shandyr
    Question, thou. Multiple screenshoots from multiple created character counts?

As long as each screenshot is of a different character.
    @kaguana I love your portrait for Taixy - could you share that one? :#
    @O_Bruce You are a gentleman and a scholar
    Cerevant wrote: »
    this has absolutely nothing to do with tricking you into testing character generation *badpokerface*

Character creation on my install is working just dandy then :p
  • HeavylineHeavyline Member Posts: 108
    edited March 2016
    Over-Achievers Anyomous

antdoytelynb.jpg

I finally managed to get "Friend of Volo", but I still haven't got "Hero of Baldur's Gate", "Lord of Murder" and "Grandmaster".

@Sikorsky I got "Friend of Volo" by choosing the story mode in start, importing level 8 character, having all "canon" characters in my party (Jaheira, Khalid, Minsc, Dynaheir, Imoen) Kind of "speedrunning" the game. Doing all the main missions. Skipping all the sidequests (except for rescuing Dynaheir). Never loading the game.
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Jairyanna wrote: »
    Cerevant wrote: »
    this has absolutely nothing to do with tricking you into testing character generation *badpokerface*

Character creation on my install is working just dandy then :p
    Are you sure? I think it may require some more testing.
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    @Jairyanna sure I can look here
  • SurvivorSurvivor Member Posts: 68
    edited March 2016
    Heavyline wrote: »
    @Sikorsky I got "Friend of Volo" by choosing the story mode in start, importing level 8 character, having all "canon" characters in my party (Jaheira, Khalid, Minsc, Dynaheir, Imoen) Kind of "speedrunning" the game. Doing all the main missions. Skipping all the sidequests (except for rescuing Dynaheir). Never loading the game.

I think in its current state the "not reloading" part might still be a necessity in order to get that achievement. I started from scratch with a newly generated character, but I had to load the game once because I started before going to bed. Despite no longer toggling off the story mode, the achievement did not "pop".

Over-Achievers Anonymous

Thus, I'm now stuck on this:
    iyy1yxntn2qj.jpg

Missing Friend of Volo, Grandmaster, and Lord of Murder.

@Dee If posting this screen somehow worsens your counting-burden please let me know and I'll edit this post.
  • justfeelinathomejustfeelinathome Member Posts: 353
    @Shandyr Thanks for the call! I received the first one by bengoshi and have kept an uneasy eye on this thread ever since. The thing is, I currently only own the App-Store Version of the game and have neither a credit card, nor a PayPal account to buy from beam dog directly. Hopefully by tomorrow I will see my best friend and PayPal-pal who can repurchase BG: EE, BG II: EE for me, as well as finally letting me pre-purchase SoD, after I've given him the money. I will definitely participate in the other Milestones as well.

Btw, does anyone know how long the beta will still remain open? I already know that I'm definitely late for the party. :worried: