Skip to content

The Roadmap to v2.0 (11 Milestones Cleared!)

Comments

• SkydogSkydog Member Posts: 111
    BillyYank wrote: »
    I left my glasses off since they look too modern for a BG character.

That Hendrix t-shirt is kinda modern as well ;)
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    Skydog wrote: »
    BillyYank wrote: »
    I left my glasses off since they look too modern for a BG character.

That Hendrix t-shirt is kinda modern as well ;)

Yes, but that's easier to cover up. I'll bet Duke Eltan wears his Silke "Sword Coast '68" t-shirt under his armor.
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    @Jairyanna Can you please post the pictures of your Hezzari, Shalvina, Incendia, Kaaii, Xyla there are lovely
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Leave the poor mouse alone Anduin! There's a perfectly good alternative target.
  • JairyannaJairyanna Member Posts: 209
    @kaguana Sure! Here you go. I found them all somewhere on the forum :)
    vtbt8fvaak3k.bmp
    w5m69mact863.bmp
    74puby9eonzz.bmp
    0atjw4bjyt8k.bmp
    ml8ey9nlxo3k.bmp
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Silverstar wrote: »
    Leave the poor mouse alone Anduin! There's a perfectly good alternative target.

@Silverstar , the mouse has clicked its last and has had its cable cut...

I don't know why you cared so much...

It had a red eye, it was obviously evil...
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Jairyanna wrote: »
    btw, can we just take a moment to appreciate how awesome the new colour slider is?
    Yes. Yes we can.
  • Greenman019Greenman019 Member Posts: 206
    Dee wrote: »

In addition, two players have posted confirmation that they have unlocked all of the achievements in BG:EE. However, an additional six players have unlocked at least 90% of the achievements, with the remaining 10% of achievements being blocked by bugs that have since been reported. We'll need to decide how to handle these cases (we don't want to deprive anyone of the chance to win because of one of our bugs, but at the same time, there's at least two people who have been able to unlock everything...) Stay tuned.)

Well with Grandmaster, it's a pretty straight-forward binary one. Not sure why it won't work for me but it's definitely bugged.

But anyway, didn't get around to Know Thy Selfie. Are the people who've only posted before the milestone cleared in the "competition" for a Baldurised portrait, or everyone who posts one until the release?
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447

In addition, two players have posted confirmation that they have unlocked all of the achievements in BG:EE. However, an additional six players have unlocked at least 90% of the achievements, with the remaining 10% of achievements being blocked by bugs that have since been reported. We'll need to decide how to handle these cases (we don't want to deprive anyone of the chance to win because of one of our bugs, but at the same time, there's at least two people who have been able to unlock everything...) Stay tuned.)

Well with Grandmaster, it's a pretty straight-forward binary one. Not sure why it won't work for me but it's definitely bugged.

But anyway, didn't get around to Know Thy Selfie. Are the people who've only posted before the milestone cleared in the "competition" for a Baldurised portrait, or everyone who posts one until the release?

Anyone who posts a selfie is eligible. The cleared milestone just means that we've committed to making the portrait happen.
  • Greenman019Greenman019 Member Posts: 206

Anyone who posts a selfie is eligible. The cleared milestone just means that we've committed to making the portrait happen.

Cheers for the quick reply.
  • 00zim0000zim00 Member Posts: 267
    Holy_Jalor wrote: »
    I feel kinda cheap getting most of the achievements since they weren't really "earned" in the beta ( mostly just from some of my old save files )

Dont feel bad, after playing hundreds of hours myself over so many years kinda difficult not to take advantage of old saves :blush:

• JairyannaJairyanna Member Posts: 209
    Svar wrote: »
    Jairyanna wrote: »

p.s. Where're all my other lady gamers at??

*raises hand* I am a lady under the raven mask.

Yay! *waves*
  • NildarNildar Member Posts: 33
    edited March 2016
    @Jairyanna You have some nice portraits there. I really like the art style of Frijda. Could you perhaps share that one? And where do you find all your pics? You have so many! :p

I am trying to find a nice portrait for a female gnome cleric/illusionist in a somewhat similar style to what is already used in BG/BG2. It is proving to be quite difficult. No female gnome love anywhere to be found :'( . An added bonus of this thread is that you see some really nice portraits pass by every now and then :smiley:.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • IcecreamtubIcecreamtub Member Posts: 547
    Could I please stop being summoned to this thread.

I can only tolerate so many summons in a week.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.