Skip to content

My art work [Viconia]

2»

Comments

• DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    edited September 2012
    @akirachen47 That is awesome. Art will save the world. Like, like, like...

EDIT: It reminds me of Nina Dobrev somehow http://www.fond-ecran.net/fonds/nina_dobrev_003.jpg
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    I like it. But then I like this too ...

• sandmanCCLsandmanCCL Member Posts: 1,389
    Awong124 said:

Since your artwork is based more on a realistic style, and not some weird cartoon/anime style this could be useful.

He linked to his personal site in his last thread, with the Imoen artwork. I went and dug it up for you.

http://home.gamer.com.tw/creation.php?owner=akirac47

It's in Chinese but you should be able to find his art there. Long story short, I'd say anime/cartoon style is actually his go-to, with this Baldur's Gate fan art being somewhat of a blend of his own style and attempting to get it to adhere to the more realistic style of the video games.

(I hope @akirachen47 doesn't mind me sharing that link. I'm just in love with his work.)
  • akirachen47akirachen47 Member Posts: 38

Awong124 said:

Since your artwork is based more on a realistic style, and not some weird cartoon/anime style this could be useful.

He linked to his personal site in his last thread, with the Imoen artwork. I went and dug it up for you.

It's in Chinese but you should be able to find his art there. Long story short, I'd say anime/cartoon style is actually his go-to, with this Baldur's Gate fan art being somewhat of a blend of his own style and attempting to get it to adhere to the more realistic style of the video games.

(I hope @akirachen47 doesn't mind me sharing that link. I'm just in love with his work.)

Thank you for your support, this OK. :)

Sorry my English is not good, it is not easy to express my thoughts, but I'm not going to want to explain too much about how artistic style performance.

My published works here, half fun, half seriously, so all these comments, I gladly accepted, but I also have my practice. :)
  • RedGuardRedGuard Member Posts: 672
    Nice art. That belt just about covers her g-string. :P
  • KosonKoson Member Posts: 284
    Nice work. Which NPC will you work on next?
  • MatteoTuriniMatteoTurini Member Posts: 105
    I really love the style! Though I personally prefer less sexualised female portraits... I've never liked the stereotype of drawing male characters full armoured, and the equivalent females with a thong and a boob-mail.
    DragonspearMoiraThe_New_Romance
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    edited September 2012

Awong124 said:

I'm Chinese so I can kind of read it. Actually kind of interesting browsing through that, I never knew what "Baldur's Gate" actually was in Chinese, now I do.
    Post edited by Awong124 on
  • Roller12Roller12 Member Posts: 437
    this pic is awesome!
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    Love it !
  • neur0neur0 Member Posts: 83
    Chun-li thighs - me gusta.
    Roller12
  • The_New_RomanceThe_New_Romance Member Posts: 839
    I liked the upper half of the picture, but when I scrolled down I noticed she wasn't wearing any pants. Why. Oh why. Give her some decent armour, please!
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    lol, why can't you ever have a female in a game that isn't shaped like some mid puberty boy's wet dream?

i used to think yuna fit that role, until ff-x2 came out....