Skip to content

Shaman coming to IWD:EE?

Are there any plans for the Shaman class from the Siege of Dragonspear coming to IWD? Perhaps as DLC? It would seem appropriate, flavor wise.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    The Shaman class is a part of the patch update for the EE games. IWDEE will get this update but currently it's not known when. But it will.
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    Also, the Priest of Tempus kit will be added to BGEE/SOD/BG2EE in one of the future patches :)
  • PteranPteran Member Posts: 388
    Aedan said:

Also, the Priest of Tempus kit will be added to BGEE/SOD/BG2EE in one of the future patches :)
    That's wonderful news! =)
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    Aedan said:

Finally!! (though tell me this wasn't an April Fool's joke...)
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    @SharGuidesMyHand
    It is not a joke :)
    They said they could not add it with this patch because it requires some work, but they will add it in one of the next patches.
  • 11302101130210 Member Posts: 381
    Sounds great. I can't wait to try it out at some point in IWD. But truthfully, at this point, it doesn't really matter to me because I still have to try the class out in the original Baldur's Gate first anyway.