Skip to content

Hamster Discrimination

2»

Comments

• spacehamzterspacehamzter Member Posts: 77
    Insultion said:

Dillic said:

Squeak!

Glad that Boo had many a memorable conversations in this add-on. Sure, he may just answer with a single noise, but that matters little.

Where you hear one squeak, I hear booming lamentation of mistreatment!

#Boo'sLifeMatters
    Its a long shot but I have written Al Sharpton on these matters. He is a champion of peoples rights and also of animals. https://youtube.com/watch?v=RhagVp-oAzM
  • DevardKrownDevardKrown Member Posts: 421

Hamster romance is disgusting and should not be shoved in our faces! Won't someone please think of the children?!

Its hamsterphobic people like you that keep the world from moving forward.

Suriphobia (also know as musophobia) is a fear of mice or other small rodents.

get your Phobias right Minsc !i know you been hit a lot on the head but ask your Local Spellcaster if in Doubt !
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    This thread is entertaining (as most things involving Boo are), but be mindful of the site rules; personal attacks are not okay. (Some of the posts in this thread are pretty transparent about their intended targets.)
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207

The whole game revolves around Boo. He is the true hero of Baldur's Gate.

You're going to hell for lying!

The game is about Garrick.
  • DevardKrownDevardKrown Member Posts: 421

The whole game revolves around Boo. He is the true hero of Baldur's Gate.

You're going to hell for lying!

The game is about Garrick.
    everybody Knows the Saga is about Familiar *shakes backpack*
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Dee said:

This thread is entertaining (as most things involving Boo are), but be mindful of the site rules; personal attacks are not okay. (Some of the posts in this thread are pretty transparent about their intended targets.)

Honestly, which one? They've been entirely tame from what I see
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    They have, I'm just saying be careful.
  • brusbrus Member Posts: 944
    edited April 2016
    How about another female hamster companion who can live inside Minsc pocket?

FEMALE HAMSTER DLC
    ,anyone?

Name suggestion:
    • Lady Boo
    • Boombina
    • Wiggles
    • Tinker
    • Snuffles
    • Tickles
    • ... *your ideas*
    The banter between Lady Boo, Minsc and Boo could be hilarious.
    Post edited by brus on
    brus said:

FEMALE HAMSTER DLC
    ,anyone?

Name suggestion:

• Lady Boo
    • Boombina
    • Wiggles
    • Tinker
    • Snuffles
    • Tickles
    • ... *your ideas*
    The banter between Lady Boo, Minsc and Boo could be hilarious. Boo's woman can bring such happiness in the pocket as every woman does.
    But can we honestly know Boo's gender. This is just about as mysterious as where Boo was in the dungeon of Irenicus.
  • YosharianYosharian Member Posts: 67

brus said:

FEMALE HAMSTER DLC
    ,anyone?

Name suggestion:

• Lady Boo
    • Boombina
    • Wiggles
    • Tinker
    • Snuffles
    • Tickles
    • ... *your ideas*
    The banter between Lady Boo, Minsc and Boo could be hilarious. Boo's woman can bring such happiness in the pocket as every woman does.
    But can we honestly know Boo's gender. This is just about as mysterious as where Boo was in the dungeon of Irenicus.
    'Lady Boo'? 'Boombina'? Oh, I get it. She only exists to pleasure BOO, am I right? Hence why her name is derived from his? Disgusting.

I hereby pronounce the female hamster to be called 'Brunhild'. This is a strong and independent female hamster who don't need no man to get along, hence the name. Furthermore, Brunhild will get her own game where she explores the Forgotten Realms, beating up ne'er-do-wells and foiling evil plots everywhere.

And no hamster-boob-plate.
  • brusbrus Member Posts: 944
    edited April 2016
    Yosharian said:

'Lady Boo'? 'Boombina'? Oh, I get it. She only exists to pleasure BOO, am I right? Hence why her name is derived from his? Disgusting.

I wasn't thinking in that direction.

I hereby pronounce the female hamster to be called 'Brunhild'. This is a strong and independent female hamster who don't need no man to get along, hence the name. Furthermore, Brunhild will get her own game where she explores the Forgotten Realms, beating up ne'er-do-wells and foiling evil plots everywhere.
    Could be. Also Brunhilda, Gertrude, Ingeborg, Seraphine are coming to my mind.
    brus said:

Yosharian said:

I wasn't thinking in that direction.

Why impose your world views on poor Boo. He clearly has a thing for human and half elf females. Why is that so hard to accept? Let Boo be Boo!
  • YosharianYosharian Member Posts: 67
    edited April 2016
    brus said:

All humour aside, Ingeborg and Seraphine are fucking cool names for female heroes =)
  • IcecreamtubIcecreamtub Member Posts: 547
    @spacehamzter

Boo was in Minsc's loincloth, he states as much when you meet him in BG2 and get him out of his cell. There is no mystery, he was literally in his unmentionables.

@Dee

My posts are never tame.

@Shandyr

Doth Ill-Khan? Yes? Yes.

@brus

I'm still shocked they haven't added Lady Boo.
  • InsultionInsultion Member Posts: 179

@spacehamzter

Boo was in Minsc's loincloth, he states as much when you meet him in BG2 and get him out of his cell. There is no mystery, he was literally in his unmentionables.

You sure it wasn't in a certain other unmentionable place? One Boo would love to forget?
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Insultion said:

@spacehamzter

You sure it wasn't in a certain other unmentionable place? One Boo would love to forget?
    We do not talk about that unfortunate occasion in polite company, you should know better!
    Dee said:

They have, I'm just saying be careful.

Okay, after reading other threads on this forum that is a wise move O.O :open_mouth:
    brus said:

FEMALE HAMSTER DLC
    ,anyone?

Name suggestion:

• Lady Boo
    • Boombina
    • Wiggles
    • Tinker
    • Snuffles
    • Tickles
    • ... *your ideas*
    The banter between Lady Boo, Minsc and Boo could be hilarious.
    Boo is very smooth

• IcecreamtubIcecreamtub Member Posts: 547
    edited April 2016
    Hence the term "unmentionables."

There was no specific place of mention or area, just that Boo was hidden with his unmentionable area(s).
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Yosharian said:

All humour aside, Ingeborg and Seraphine are fucking cool names for female heroes =)

Seraphine, definitely. Ingeborg... ehhhh...
    Why cant Boo be a hermaphrodite?
  • PhilhelmPhilhelm Member Posts: 473

Hamster romance is disgusting and should not be shoved in our faces! Won't someone please think of the children?!

Excuse me, but I'm not afraid of hamsters, I just find their lifestyle to be disgusting. Being a hamster is a personal choice, after all. Regarding Boo's romance options, isn't that what Minsc is for? I'm pretty sure that "Go for the eyes, Boo!" is lingo within the hamster community regarding one of their common, depraved activities.

I don't hate hamsters though; one of my best friends is a hamster. And before someone thinks that I'm insecure, I know I'm not a hamster, since I spun inside a hamster wheel once but didn't like it.
    Philhelm said:

Excuse me, but I'm not afraid of hamsters, I just find their lifestyle to be disgusting. Being a hamster is a personal choice, after all. Regarding Boo's romance options, isn't that what Minsc is for? I'm pretty sure that "Go for the eyes, Boo!" is lingo within the hamster community regarding one of their common, depraved activities.

I don't hate hamsters though; one of my best friends is a hamster. And before someone thinks that I'm insecure, I know I'm not a hamster, since I spun inside a hamster wheel once but didn't like it.
    Typical, your bigotry is clearly seen by all. I like how at the end your guilt reveals itself. We have heard it all before, " but I have a gay friend" or "But I have a black friend"....ext...
  • DLiteDLite Member Posts: 53
    Boo feels the Bern. No more shaving of hamsters.
  • BelegCuthalionBelegCuthalion Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 453
    If the sqeek is missing in 2.0 and bg2tweaks can bring it back, it should be renamed bg2sqeeks immediately. Hear what the hamsters have to say!