Skip to content

[Spoilers] The Good Druids Quest

I can't find the cave in the cliff face they told me about to go underground, does anyone know where it is? thanks!

Comments

• AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    See the attached image. You must go to the underground river and explore that area.
  • LampertsLamperts Member Posts: 13
    Aedan said:

See the attached image. You must go to the underground river and explore that area.
    Ohhh, Thanks! I got confused because he said north-east haha
  • jimw884jimw884 Member Posts: 24
    Is the quest supposed to update after planting seeds? I planted it, got the growth animation but no journal update so I'm not sure if it's flagged as complete.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    @jimw884

You need to go back to the good druids who gave you the quest to complete it, however if you didn't get a journal entry for planting the seed that told you to do that, you should bug report it via the "how to report bugs" thread here and in other locations on the boards.
  • DraconusDraconus Member Posts: 24
    edited April 2016
    There is a quest breaker here alright. Can someone tell me what I have missed?

I don't have any quick save slots to go back to before I put the seed in the tree, the journal has not updated. Cannot finish the quest unless I go back to an autosave point when I entered the Blind Albino cave which is a day (3 rests old).
  • Quill_Armguard2Quill_Armguard2 Member Posts: 1
    jimw884 said:

Is the quest supposed to update after planting seeds? I planted it, got the growth animation but no journal update so I'm not sure if it's flagged as complete.

same for me. It does not update but if I go to the druids everything works out.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Alright, this account is now closed. I changed its display name to Quill_Armguard2 so that your email address won't be visible to people browsing the forums.
  • LoveViconiaLoveViconia Member Posts: 196
    A question about that map.On the right to the green entrance, there should be an hidden entrance, to avoid a direct fight with the guards. Before the patch i was able to see the entrance, but i have never been able to use it. After the patch I can't see it at all. Am i missing something or the secrete entrance has been removed.
  • NoonNoon Member Posts: 202
    If ou are referencing to this place : https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/51431/underground-river-trapped-wall , then it is not an other entrance. The only one i know is the main guarded entrance.
    Oh i see, thanks.
    So far i asked the thief for a share, but still the secret door does not show. I joined all the thieves avaible to detect illusion, used magic and nothing. But before the patch it was very easy to spot. Any news about how it works now?