Skip to content

No Steam key from support? Please if you haven't received yours reply here, perhaps we will be heard

Guard81Guard81 Member Posts: 12
I'm making this post, because I still haven't got my steam key. I Have bought it 31st march and made 4 support topics. I really would like to get my steam key. So could any one look on my case? Those of you who were also waiting for yours, is it the same for you still?
Post edited by Guard81 on

Comments

• GrimLefourbeGrimLefourbe Member Posts: 637
    On most supports systems, resubmitting a ticket, just put it at the end of the list again. I asked for my Steam key on friday and got it on sunday.

If you've got the Collector's Edition, you can add "Collector Edition" in the title of your ticket to speed up things.

Do not resubmit it every few hours, a ticket doesn't get lost.
  • Guard81Guard81 Member Posts: 12

On most supports systems, resubmitting a ticket, just put it at the end of the list again. I asked for my Steam key on friday and got it on sunday.

If you've got the Collector's Edition, you can add "Collector Edition" in the title of your ticket to speed up things.

Do not resubmit it every few hours, a ticket doesn't get lost.

I have made 4 different ones because there were first no instructions about it. I haven't resubmitted anything, just made 4 topics and had also the topic like you and the instructions say 2 out of 4 topics. And no answer. and also not different hours, I made topics different days.
  • bleusteelbleusteel Member Posts: 523
    They don't generate keys from forum requests. You need to email support@beamdog.com and state you are a CE buyer requesting a Steam key.
    bleusteel said:

They don't generate keys from forum requests. You need to email support@beamdog.com and state you are a CE buyer requesting a Steam key.

I'm sorry but failing to get the key from support. I post here if I could get the key.
    The situation remains unchanced.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
This discussion has been closed.