Skip to content

Hephernaan (heavy spoilers)

2»

Comments

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,857

@Wise_Grimwald It means your BGEE strings got messed up because you used mods (changed the contents of the override folder) and then didn't delete all the files fully, or didn't use mod merge.

It doesn't have any connection to Hephernaan, it's just the one of many wrong strings for you.

The best way is to uninstall all mods, to clear the override folder, then to install mod merge (if you use the Steam or GoG version), then to install all mods again.

Fortunately, so far it is not MANY wrong strings. There are only two characters that have caused problems so far, and the problems were very minor as in this case. I am more than halfway through the game and these probs I can live with.

I know what the problem is. I used modmerge and then later added two more mods. Silly me. I'm lucky that there aren't more problems.
  • rapsam2003rapsam2003 Member Posts: 1,636
    edited February 2017
    simples said:

I really wish he was more fleshed out.. he reminded me of brother what's his name in IWD (which I suppose is fitting, since you end up fighting Belhifet again) who was one of my favourite characters due to how sinister he seemed.

[...]

Admittedly, he did make an agreement with a demon, so there must have been something behind it, but what?

From http://baldursgate.wikia.com/wiki/Belhifet
    Belhifet is a Baatezu from the first layer of the Nine Hells, Arvernus, and the 'final' boss in Siege of Dragonspear.

Let's not confuse devils and demons here, because they are MOST definitely not the same in D&D. And Hephernaan is also a