Skip to content

Greetings and Salutations my fellow bipeds! :o

My name is Sarah but I am more commonly known online as abentwookie and occasionally under my various alter egos such as the dreaded WookieMonster, NerdRage and Groove. I am a college student, debater, hardcore gamer, Star Wars fanatic, amateur comedy writer, both a former AND future YouTuber, twitterer, blogger, aspiring author, grizzled San Diego Comic Con veteran, former GameSage for Aeria Games, current Community Event Manager for H1Z1 Forum and a member of several clans and guilds on multiple games. Yep, that pretty much covers it.

I discovered this game mostly due to the controversy over a transgendered character and decided to buy it to throw my support behind the company. I can't say I have played this type of game yet. The closest would probably be something like Torchlight.
NonnahswriterWilburSkatanlolienJuliusBorisovFinnTheHumanlelag200artificial_sunlight

Comments

• NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    Welcome! :) All the Baldur's Gate titles are great. I'm sure you'll enjoy them!
    WilburlolienJuliusBorisov
  • WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    @abentwookie Welcome Sarah! I knew the controversy would also bring new players to BG community :)
    Hope you like the game(s)!
    lolienJuliusBorisov
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    Welcome. I'm sure you'll fit right in.
    lolienJuliusBorisov
  • DemaniusDemanius Member Posts: 51
    Awesome, welcome Sarah to one of the greatest stories ever told :smiley:
    lolienJuliusBorisov
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Welcome!

:cookie: for the wookie!
    (Sorry @Nimran , had to post this.)
    NimranNonnahswriterJuliusBorisov
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    So, you're a wookiemonster? I hope that's no relation to a certain :cookie:monster that was here some time ago, who mysteriously disappeared. Oh well, have a :cookie: for joining!
    lolienNonnahswriterJuliusBorisov
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    I remember the wookie monster.

SkatanNonnahswriterJuliusBorisovlelag200
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    @abentwookie (a bent over what? having back problems? OMG, the latter years weren't kind to this fuzzy monster) - welcome to the usually friendly and very laid-back Baldur's Gate games community.
    It's funny that such unfortunate events - like a minor part of the game that spun a huge flamewar between people who've never played the game and people, who've never heard of it - brings new players.

What is more important ... as a newcomer. Do you like the game(s)? They're pretty oldschool, I guess.
    lolienJuliusBorisov