Skip to content

Hello

Hello people.

So my first experience with the BG series was back when they had the big ole 6 CD thing and all that, and I had a really good time! YES CESPENAR NEVER USED THIS RECIPE BEFORE!! Lol ok sorry.

But yes I had a lot of really good experiences with BG as well as later NWN and such.

I've been reading some about Siege of Dragonspear and it sounds pretty interesting! I haven't played it yet but it sounds like it may be driving to capture what made some of those games so magical and resonant.

I'm not really the posting type though for the most part though, mostly the occasional lurker and such, but I thought it would be cool to just voice some generic support (fan mail if you will), because those games really just made an impact was very impressive and would still replay them even up to like 4-5 years ago.

So, good wishes to the rest and future experiences!

=-)

Umar_Slobberknocker[Deleted User]booinyoureyesWilburlolienJuliusBorisov

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    booinyoureyeslolienJuliusBorisov
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    :cookie: for you!
    lolienJuliusBorisov
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Welcome! Hope you enjoy the forums!

Hullo. :3

You still have the 6 CD folder packet? XD My 5th CD is scratched, but I have 3-4 digital versions of the game now. c:

I bought Baldur's Gate on CDs twice...
    I bought Icewind Dale twice...
    I then bought the Icewind Dale I and II special edition after buying Icewind Dale II...
    Finally, I bought Shadows of Amn + Throne of Bhaal a whopping three times

In other terms
    lolienJuliusBorisovGozeta
  • WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    Welcome @Freya ! I haven't played Siege of Dragonspear yet either but I'm looking forward to it.
    lolienJuliusBorisov
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 423
    welcome freya. i've got 2 cd's from bg tales of the sword coast. 4 cd's from bg2 shadows of amn, and 1 cd from bg2 throne of bhaal. only box to have survived the years is tales of the sword coast though lol.
    JuliusBorisovlolien
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 423
    freya, you just reminded me of when i installed my tales of the sword coast from the original cd's after not having played the game for a few years.

the speed of computers had increased significantly by then. the char's moved so fast on the screen it was hilarious!!!

thanx for bringing that fond memory back lol.
    lolien