Skip to content

Importing from SoD into SoA

Hello!

When you finish SoD - will you still start the game with Jaheira and Minsc in BG2EE, even if these wasn't in the party in the first game? Was thinking... Now when we actually experiance the time between the two games... It should be corrected. No?

Comments

• jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,686
    edited April 2016
    You don't sound as if you've actually played SoD. Do that, and the answer will be clear.
    (EDIT: We are far beyond the point where the gap between BG1 and BGII can be closed with different parties that carry over to BGII. Sorry to say so, but SoD will end in a way that it makes sense. Sort of.)
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,733
    edited April 2016
    There was a discussion about changing starting BG2 NPCs after SoD here - https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/26673/all-you-wanted-to-know-about-baldurs-gate-siege-of-dragonspear-adventure-y-previously/p116 It was decided that changing starting BG2 companions would be too fundamental.
  • MWOMWO Member Posts: 214
    Have I played through SoD? Of course not... It was released not one month ago.... Everyone with a family and a respectful job would know this. However, I do understand the complications of starting with the exact partymembers as in BG1. Thanks for the answer.
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,686
    Some took the time, some didn't yet. No need to get offensive.
    You obviously don't know what it means to get offensive my boy. :-)
  • rapsam2003rapsam2003 Member Posts: 1,636
    MWO said:

Have I played through SoD? Of course not... It was released not one month ago.... Everyone with a family and a respectful job would know this.

Errrrmmmm...what do you mean by this? I have both. Playing SoD doesn't interfere with either...

Also, you're quite the patronizing fellow, aren't you? :D

MWO said:

Have I played through SoD? Of course not... It was released not one month ago.... Everyone with a family and a respectful job would know this.

Errrrmmmm...what do you mean by this? I have both. Playing SoD doesn't interfere with either...

Also, you're quite the patronizing fellow, aren't you? :D

Sue me!