Skip to content

Weird Crypt in the Graveyeard District

In one of the crypts - I believe its to the right where you enter the district, there is a empty room with one coffin. On the west side of the small room there is a secret door that when you open it you can not enter and looks like static on a TV...?

Comments

• lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    That's Hexxat's quest. Take her from Copper Coronet to there.
    I always thought it should be impossible to unlock that entrance without Hexxat, though.
  • Diomedes33Diomedes33 Member Posts: 144
    ahhh Thanks, I've never taken Hexxat. I usually play good parties.
  • OtherguyOtherguy Member Posts: 157
    I really really hate Hexxat, but her first quest gives you a bag of holding if you can put up with her for one dialogue... I always play good parties, but that reward is just too great to resist.
  • Diomedes33Diomedes33 Member Posts: 144
    edited April 2016
    OMG really..? I need that

Side question: Is there a potion holder in this game? I remember having one in BG1 but cant find one in this game.
  • Dev6Dev6 Member Posts: 719
    Otherguy said:

I really really hate Hexxat, but her first quest gives you a bag of holding if you can put up with her for one dialogue... I always play good parties, but that reward is just too great to resist.

A bag of holding that can easily screw you up if you accidentally remove the coffin from inside into your inventory.
    Surely I'm not the first one to have this problem...
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,265

OMG really..? I need that

Side question: Is there a potion holder in this game? I remember having one in BG1 but cant find one in this game.

The only potion case in SoA can be found at Watcher's Keep.
  • DaevelonDaevelon Member Posts: 605

Yep, and available very soon... just go to the Watcher's Keep, and after all the dialogues you can buy it from the girl on bottom left.

• TrudeauIsSantaTrudeauIsSanta Member Posts: 161
    Do Watcher's Keep first floor asap, you get the potion case from the vendor outside and the ammo belt from one of the containers inside.
    The only ammo belt in the whole game is at Watcher's Keep too. It can be found on the first floor and is pretty easy to get (as long as you don't get Devil Shades blocking your path).
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    ...or vampiric wraiths.
    They are terrible, terrible unholy monstrosities.
    @lunar Yeah, I think that is what I meant.