Skip to content

"I posted but I didn't inhale."-Bill Clinton

2»

Comments

• Diogenes42Diogenes42 Member Posts: 597
    Hitler was born on 4/20
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    I'm sure I've smoked much more than 420 joints. I'm glad I quitted my addiction.
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353

Hitler was born on 4/20

So was the author of The Last Unicorn, the actor who played Sulu on Star Trek, Noam Chomsky's eldest kid and Aubrey de Grey, who hopes to make birthdays a thing celebrated thousands of times or more in a person's life.

Also Daniel Varoujan, an Aremian poet who was murdered as part of the Turkish genocide against the Armenian people.
  • Diogenes42Diogenes42 Member Posts: 597
    Some good facts there, thank you friend.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    I too didn't get the reference (maybe it's because I don't live in USA). Thanks to @Son_of_Imoen for explaining it.

@GenderNihilismGirdle, all I can say is: post more and post nicely, react here and there, and people on this forum will love you (if they don't already). Good luck on your way to the Forum's All-Time Leaderboard!
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
    bengoshi said:

I too didn't get the reference (maybe it's because I don't live in USA). Thanks to @Son_of_Imoen for explaining it.

@GenderNihilismGirdle, all I can say is: post more and post nicely, react here and there, and people on this forum will love you (if they don't already). Good luck on your way to the Forum's All-Time Leaderboard!

Oh I don't know if I'll ever hit those daunting scores, but I imagine if the All-Time Leaderboard was expanded another 10 places I might one day vie for the bottom slot with someone lol

Thanks though! :D