That's a good number of likes.

Comments

• semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Keep it up!
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    I don't get it :(
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353

the Bill Clinton paraphrase and the number of likes in the OP don't ring a bell? :wink:
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207

the Bill Clinton paraphrase and the number of likes in the OP don't ring a bell? :wink:
    I didn't really pay much attention to the spesifics of his statements when he was president, which I assume is when he last said anything of quotable relevance. Slightly on topic though, I can understand that you have a high number of likes ^.^
    Moradin said:

I made the mistake of reading this just after I smoked a joint. Still cannot decide whether it really is a post on my favorite forum or I'm high.

Both.

And because of your username now I'm just picture all the racial pantheon heads meeting up for some big divine conference and Moradin's like "Where's the ale?!" and Corellon's like "Relax, Yondalla said Sheela Peryroyl gave her some primo halfling pipeweed, and I got rollies made out of leaves from a tree that blooms only once every thousand years you're gonna get baaaaakedd my friend."
    Meh. I tried hash in Amsterdam and I wasn't really impressed. It wasn't particularly strong, it wasn't particularly pleasant, and it wasn't particularly interesting.

It tasted okay. But a normal brownie probably would have been better.
    Edibles over hash is a reasonable stance to take. I've always preferred just the plant itself, whether rolled up or in a pipe or in a bong, over hash. Edibles give that funky body high that makes you sink into a chair and not want to get up, which is nice when that's what you're aiming for, but I prefer being able to be at least semi-active and able to do things while stoned to conking out completely.
  • MoradinMoradin Member Posts: 372
    I can smell the color horse now.
    Moradin said:

I can smell the color horse now.

That sounds powerful.
  • MoradinMoradin Member Posts: 372

Meh. I tried hash in Amsterdam and I wasn't really impressed. It wasn't particularly strong, it wasn't particularly pleasant, and it wasn't particularly interesting.

It tasted okay. But a normal brownie probably would have been better.

I've tried some in Amsterdam as well, I threw up for a good 30 minutes. No kidding, and not even funny.
    The one I'm presently enjoying (as I write, seriously) is pretty good. Told you, I can smell the color horse now!
    edited May 2016
    @Moradin, I haven't puffed any magic dragons for like a week and a half, but thanks to you posting in this thread, I think I'm gonna have to rectify that soon.

Also if I ever grow my own strain, I'm calling it Moradin's Hammer. I'll pitch it to people by yelling "BUY MORADIN'S HAMMER!" in a thick Dwarvish brogue.
    I thought I had posted in Off Topic, but you're right it's in General Discussion instead. Ooops! I hadn't realized until I saw this just now, but you're right it should be moved to OT.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    I'll move it there now.
    Dee said:

I'll move it there now.

Thanks @Dee!
  • TheElfTheElf Member Posts: 798
    Couldn't find it, but his follow up later when he said he tried to inhale, but just couldn't was even better. I miss Clinton and the 90's.
    edited May 2016
    TheElf said:

Couldn't find it, but his follow up later when he said he tried to inhale, but just couldn't was even better. I miss Clinton and the 90's.

"I tried to inhale, and I couldn't!"

As recently as 2004 he still maintains this as true, it's so hilarious that he won't let go of it.
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    edited May 2016
    It's pun time

https://youtu.be/coL-Lvlrw9M?t=28m9s

The link is bugged it should go to 28:09
  • Lezard_ValethLezard_Valeth Member Posts: 70
    If I tried not to inhale I'm sure I'd fail.
    That pun hurt my soul.
  • BelleSorciereBelleSorciere Member Posts: 2,108
    I had 420 messages in my spam box today.

Okay, I got nothing.
    My Cleric of Lathander(11)->Mage does 420 damage per round when fully buffed.
    Lathander confirmed for Morninglord of the Wake N Bake
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    No matter where I am, it is always 4:20 in some time zone somewhere....
  • BelleSorciereBelleSorciere Member Posts: 2,108
    mf2112 said:

No matter where I am, it is always 4:20 in some time zone somewhere....

It was 4:20 PM in Alaska when you posted that.