Skip to content

can cleric fighter multis dual wield?

2»

Comments

• AHFAHF Member Posts: 1,376
    Felix said:

Thanks!! Based on the info everyone has given, I will be playing a MC Fighter/cleric (when BGEE comes out). I usually play as a SC Fighter but find that it gets a bit boring and im not too bothered about kits, the host of spells I will have will more than make up for any 'kit abilities' and I can still dual wield maces and Hammers:)

Just FYI - there is a difference between the Ranger/Cleric and the Fighter/Cleric in spell-casting. The Ranger/Cleric also gets access to druid spells like iron skins. This is considered one of the most powerful multi-class builds. Long-term, dual wielding flail is also a good thing for SOA and TOB!

• kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    does dual class ranger/cleric also get druid spells?
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    Yup
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    edited October 2012
    kamuizin said:

does dual class ranger/cleric also get druid spells?

No elemental prince summoning but otherwise yes.
  • FelixFelix Member Posts: 39
    @AHF Wow! I did not know that! I learn new things on this forum every day;) The flail idea isn't bad either I can finally find a use for that flail of ages in SOA. Thanks man!
  • alaundoalaundo Member Posts: 131
    shame a half orc which ill be playing cant become rangers which kinda doesnt make sense to me. I mean half orcs got an innate outdoor nature by their orc blood..
    That doesn't mean they have a ranger's connection with the wilderness. By that same logic everyone who lives outside for the majority of their lives should be able to be a ranger (tramps, raccoons etc... ;))
  • AHFAHF Member Posts: 1,376
    decado said:

That doesn't mean they have a ranger's connection with the wilderness. By that same logic everyone who lives outside for the majority of their lives should be able to be a ranger (tramps, raccoons etc... ;))

Ranger Raccoon...

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Well WOW gave us Monk Pandas, I think Ranger Raccoons would be the next logical step :)
    AHF said:

decado said:

That doesn't mean they have a ranger's connection with the wilde. By that same logic everyone who lives outside for the majority of their lives should be able to be a ranger (tramps, raccoons etc... ;))

Ranger Raccoon...

I stand corrected....
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    edited October 2012
    The one I'll never understand is why Elves can't be Druids. Like ... wat. Logically, it makes zero sense. If we're talking game balance though, then fair enough ... Elves are far too good at most things.