Skip to content

[Neverwinter] Latest Trailers! Neverwinter goes Ravenloft! And meets Acquisitions Incorporated!

1101112131416»

Comments

• ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077
    Sorry for offtop, but I just wanted to say that "undead t-rex vomiting zombies" is easily one of the greatest phrases uttered in history of mankind.
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    Are all the expansions to this game still about doing a huge list of daily quests every day? I ask because I enjoyed the game while leveling through the zones to level 60, which was level cap at the time, but then the gameplay offered to me in that dragon desert and in Icewind Dale was just lots and lots of dailies. There was also a legendary dungeons series, but I wasn't a fan of those.

The main draw for me was the questing and leveling, and it stopped being that after level 60. World of Warcraft, by contrast, still releases new quest zones and more leveling with their expansions.

I may yet level a character in Neverwinter one more time, because I did enjoy the Forgotten Realms lore references and doing a few dailies with Minsc.

My level 60-something paladin is still there with some microtransaction enhancements I bought, but I don't remember his key rotation, his skills, or how I was playing him. He had accumulated a good bit of wealth, and I don't remember what the value of it was or why I was collecting it.

At this point it's been so long, it would be a whole new game for me. It's something for me to think about on the back burner.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited January 2018
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    I liked the beholder tourists with little hats.
    edited September 2018