Skip to content

[Neverwinter] Latest Trailers! Neverwinter goes Ravenloft! And meets Acquisitions Incorporated!

Comments

• sparkleavsparkleav Member Posts: 871
    I definitely agree with what @Buttercheese said above. And like @Shandyr said we'll just have to make BG fans out of them :)
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Sounds like we're getting busy. I wish I could have more time to play with you guys, but duty calls me away for long periods of time.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I'll probably stick to typing as well, primarily because I have no clue how voice chat even works.
    ...I'm sorry? I had no idea you are all affected so much by other people's unfamiliarity with this kind of thing.
  • sparkleavsparkleav Member Posts: 871
    I just don't enjoy playing any game with a headset on, my cat constantly attacks it if I do anyways :)
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    @Nimran You plug in your headset, put it on your head and while you are in a party you can press "V" to enable your mic. It's really that simple.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,744
    Also, I moved all the off-topic comments to the moderation holding area. If someone wants this thread to be re-opened, just PM me or any moderator about your wish.
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    edited July 2016
    Reopened per @Shandyr. Have fun please. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited July 2016
    edited July 2016
    edited July 2016
    Yo, I need some help picking my final gear.
    I play a control wizard specialized on shock magic and life drain.
    Looks are not important because of transmutation, this is really just about the stats.
  • VirsalusVirsalus Member Posts: 45
    @Buttercheese I take it you're not using any guide for your build? How much crit% do you have?
    Crit Chance 30.1%
    Crit Severity 80%

I checked the wiki, but it's crap, so you got that :neutral:
  • VirsalusVirsalus Member Posts: 45
    @Buttercheese

You might want to try and increase that crit chance a bit more. The Lostmauth artifact set should be pretty good then, even if the added base attributes (STR and DEX) are not BiS for CW. An alternative would be the Black Ice set damagewise (but apparently not as strong as Lostmauth's) or the Valindra set if you like control effects.

As for weapons, most people go for the Drowned set you get from the level 70 quest "Weapons of Water" which you can pick up from the Archdruid NPC in Protector's Enclave.
    edited July 2016
    I don't know if it's relevant, but here are my stats:
    STR 15
    CON 11
    DEX 15
    INT 26
    WIS 16
    CHA 21

PS: What about armor?
    (Unrelated) I found this video of Malacostra.
    It was more a rethorical question :P
    I like it that he's back, he is so flippin' useless, it proofs the writers' humor >.>
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    I see that my canon adventuring party's visit to Lonelywood led to a ~10000% increase in local wealth... and half-elf population. :joy: