Skip to content

Glint's skillbar has Exorcism instead of Thievery, which is very dissapointing to me

lnstructor_lnstructor_ Member Posts: 76
Using F4+F5 is how many play a thief getting around with traps and locks but Glint can't. You have to click a lot more which is tedious in an already tedious role. I'd like to have some control over what is in my bar and what goes into the F12 menu.

Comments

• jtthjtth Member Posts: 171
    Yes, welcome to the world of cleric thieves.

Make a macro (hardware or software) for f12->f1.
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    I wish @subtledoctor had some elegant solution for this. Is there a way to switch Turn Undead to the special abilities menu and put Open Locks on the main bar?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    It has been entered as a feature request.
    Another option I just saw in another thread is to assign the `T` key to Actions -> Thieving. "T" is currently assigned to the chat window, but in single player you don't need that.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    I prefer to set it to Z - this button is very close to my hand.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Check this new solution by @Dee.
  • lnstructor_lnstructor_ Member Posts: 76
    Thanks Julius I will check it. I have actually taken a break off the game only due to that reason.
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    Have you considered binding thieving to a key? I have it on C, you could try that. It is faster as well. Though I don't play cleric/thieves.
  • lnstructor_lnstructor_ Member Posts: 76
    I'll be sure to give it a try, but I've abandoned that game by now and started new, with an assassin filling this spot.