Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Jaheira vanished!

panamakidpanamakid Member Posts: 13
Hi guys, a newbie here. I made this account to ask about Jaheira. She went off with that Harper girl and is not coming back. I know she was supposed to turn up again with some bandits. I rested near D'Arnise Keep, and in other places, for twenty nights in a row. I went on with other quests. I tried knocking on the door of Harpers' mansion. I howled after her: "Come back, Jaheira! Come back to me! Don't take Belm and Gesen shaft away!", all to no avail. Finally I moved on and got caught up in Spellhold and Underdark (didn't think I'd be gone for so long). Is there a chance she'll come back when I appear near Alkathla again? Are there some conditions I haven't met? I'll add that our romance is purely platonic, since Jaheira can't find it in herself to fall for a girl (and we're all girls - plus a bear).
Cheers for any hints

Comments