Skip to content

Jaheira vanished!

panamakidpanamakid Member Posts: 13
Hi guys, a newbie here. I made this account to ask about Jaheira. She went off with that Harper girl and is not coming back. I know she was supposed to turn up again with some bandits. I rested near D'Arnise Keep, and in other places, for twenty nights in a row. I went on with other quests. I tried knocking on the door of Harpers' mansion. I howled after her: "Come back, Jaheira! Come back to me! Don't take Belm and Gesen shaft away!", all to no avail. Finally I moved on and got caught up in Spellhold and Underdark (didn't think I'd be gone for so long). Is there a chance she'll come back when I appear near Alkathla again? Are there some conditions I haven't met? I'll add that our romance is purely platonic, since Jaheira can't find it in herself to fall for a girl (and we're all girls - plus a bear).
Cheers for any hints

Comments

• RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    edited July 2016
    I don't know why she wont turn up. I can however tell you, that you will return to athkatla after the Underdark.

Don't mind me.
    Post edited by RelSundan on
  • KuronaKurona Member Posts: 881
    If you're referring to her leaving with Meronia, the timer is pretty short (seven hours iirc) so one rest and she should come back. If she didn't something went wrong somewhere, so just add the items you lost with EEKeeper and forget about the insufferable shrew.
  • panamakidpanamakid Member Posts: 13
    edited July 2016
    I liked her... I never played with EEKeeper or any other stuff, and am a little afraid to start. I think I'll just forget her. Should I report it as a bug or something or treat it as a one-time malfunction?
    Thanks for the replies!

Edit: I see there is an identical thread a little lower. So it's not one-time, I guess.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Please zip and attach a save @panamakid - will have a look to see what is going on and there may be a console command that would help.
    Thanks
    Thank you, will do later today.
    Here it is, @Gate70 , I hope I did it as it's supposed to.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Try the Den of the Seven Dales in the Promenade District @panamakid

Looks like she's appeared there and missed you somehow.
    panamakid
    Wow. Thanks a bunch, hopefully in no time I'll be on the surface again and we can be reunited.
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    panamakid said:

Wow. Thanks a bunch, hopefully in no time I'll be on the surface again and we can be reunited.

I was gonna pull a joke but then I remembered your PC was a female.
    Girl power! Also, update: Jaheira was indeed where Gate said and she joined me, although I was sad to leave Aerie. She said we need to get to the Harpers Hold, which means the part with abduction and showing up with a bunch of bandits was altogether omitted. Sadly, she didn't have the items I thought she had.