Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Getting BGT to work...

Hi all,

I'm having some difficulty getting Trilogy to work. For reference, I'm following instructions from here: http://www.destructoid.com/the-weekend-modder-s-guide-baldur-s-gate-1-2-222096.phtml

When I run BGT, I get an error that says it can't find HATERACE.2da (the file, as far as I can tell, for the Ranger's race hatred ability). I'm fairly certain I've installed everything correctly (NOT in Program Files and with Full/Custom installs).

I can't find this file anywhere! I'm not sure if I've made an error elsewhere to cause the issue, if there's more info I can provide, let me know...

Or, if you know of it, what's the best/appropriate way to install BGT? I'd like to have some other mods to have a more "complete" version, but seem to be having no luck (BiG World was hours long worth of failure...).

Thank you!

Comments