Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

[Resolved] BGEE and BGIIEE do not run with Intel 4 Series chipset on Windows 10

TypicalhumanTypicalhuman Member Posts: 8
edited July 2016 in Troubleshooting
So heres the problem. I have an Acer 2012 model PC and for the last year both games ran smoothly until last week. Any time I try to load either game I get this error message:

There was an error. A crash report was saved to:
C:\Garrett\Documents\Infinity Engine-Enhanced Edition/crash/dump.2.3.67.0010.dmp
Please Contact [email protected]

Now I contacted them and the person told me to switch to the 1.3 beta. It runs on both games now however they are both horrendously slow. Now normally I'd chalk this up to a graphics card issue however I have Mideval 2 and Shadowrun: Hong Kong and they run smoothly. My only guess would be the Windows 10 upgrade-that took place a few weeks ago-might have screwed something up but Im not an expert and I was hoping someone on here could help me.

Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments