Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

"Friendship" mods

Papa_LouPapa_Lou Member Posts: 264
Hey dudes.

I just started up my second run through of BG2EE. The NPC project from BGEE has me spolied, and I wanted to give some NPCs I plan on using a little more depth and player interaction. After coming across a few "friendship" mods, I figured I'd give them a shot. Specifically, I downloaded one called "Imoen friendship", and "Mazzy friendship". Pretty straight forward names, but before I get too far into the game, I wanted some clarification from others who have used these mods in the past as to whether or not these mods are lore friendly, in-character, etc. I don't want to ruin my experience with Mazzy because of a lame mod.

Thanks!

Comments

• LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 1,395
    Those from SHS are great. Not sure what to tell you more. I really like Yoshimo Friendship. I myself created La'Valygar mod which give him some more talks, BUT I won't tell you if they are good or not as judging my own mods would be "bleh". And I just don't know.

So there are:
    • Yoshimo Friendship
    • Imoen Friendship
    • Mazzy Friendship
    • Viconia Friendship
    • Sarevok Friendship
    • La'Valygar
    All may be downloaded at SHS. All excluding Valygar (I already said why I'm not judging this one) are of high quality. Kaeloree really made sure only well written content was released.

Caszidy
  • AionZAionZ Member Posts: 3,033
    Characterization is always subjective. If it's worth anything, the mods are all written by authors relatively well-known back in the day, and not just some no-name amateur writers like myself and I would recommend them.

• Papa_LouPapa_Lou Member Posts: 264
    Perfect, that's pretty much what I was looking to find out. Thanks guys!