Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Bard Hat not working for Voghiln?

WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,058
So the Bard Hat is supposed to give the bard song a persistent effect of 3 rounds but it doesn't seem to work for Voghiln.

Has anyone else observed this? Is there a way to fix it? Is it only supposed to work for vanilla bards?

Cheers

Comments

• Papa_LouPapa_Lou Member Posts: 264
    I think I remember encountering this hat and trying to put it on Voghiln as well, and if I remember correctly, the hat has a certain wisdom or intelligence prerequisite to be worn, which Voghiln falls shot of by a couple points.

Of course, I could be thinking of some other bard item, as there are a few scattered throughout SoD.

• WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,058
    Papa_Lou said:

I think I remember encountering this hat and trying to put it on Voghiln as well, and if I remember correctly, the hat has a certain wisdom or intelligence prerequisite to be worn, which Voghiln falls shot of by a couple points.

Of course, I could be thinking of some other bard item, as there are a few scattered throughout SoD.

He can wear it fine I just see that as soon as I attack with him everyone loses the bard song buff in the same round. Could it just be a display error and the buff just doesn't show for 2 rounds?

• FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    Maybe because skald song is different to bard song?

• WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,058
    Fardragon said:

Maybe because skald song is different to bard song?

I assume that's the cause of the bug, has anyone confirmed that it works as intended for a normal bard?

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,664
    I can't reproduce this issue. Without the helm the song stops after his first attack and with it there is another 15 seconds or so which would be 2 rounds plus remnant of existing round after his attack.

Could you zip and attach an affected save please to determine what is different.
    Thanks

JuliusBorisov