Skip to content

Bard Hat not working for Voghiln?

WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
So the Bard Hat is supposed to give the bard song a persistent effect of 3 rounds but it doesn't seem to work for Voghiln.

Has anyone else observed this? Is there a way to fix it? Is it only supposed to work for vanilla bards?

Cheers

Comments

• Papa_LouPapa_Lou Member Posts: 263
    I think I remember encountering this hat and trying to put it on Voghiln as well, and if I remember correctly, the hat has a certain wisdom or intelligence prerequisite to be worn, which Voghiln falls shot of by a couple points.

Of course, I could be thinking of some other bard item, as there are a few scattered throughout SoD.
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    Papa_Lou said:

I think I remember encountering this hat and trying to put it on Voghiln as well, and if I remember correctly, the hat has a certain wisdom or intelligence prerequisite to be worn, which Voghiln falls shot of by a couple points.

Of course, I could be thinking of some other bard item, as there are a few scattered throughout SoD.

He can wear it fine I just see that as soon as I attack with him everyone loses the bard song buff in the same round. Could it just be a display error and the buff just doesn't show for 2 rounds?
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    Maybe because skald song is different to bard song?
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    Fardragon said:

Maybe because skald song is different to bard song?

I assume that's the cause of the bug, has anyone confirmed that it works as intended for a normal bard?
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    I can't reproduce this issue. Without the helm the song stops after his first attack and with it there is another 15 seconds or so which would be 2 rounds plus remnant of existing round after his attack.

Could you zip and attach an affected save please to determine what is different.
    Thanks