Skip to content

Canon party run for the series

13»

Comments

• KnellerKneller Member Posts: 438
    I'm less worried about Belm hitting and more focused on the 8 apr the main hand will get versus 5 with a two hander with imp haste. Then again, I bet the extra attack from Belm isn't hasted. Even still, that's 7 v. 5. Whatever the meager probability differential is on the one hander vs. two hander, those extra two attacks easily make up for it, I would expect.
    Still, I'm totally on the fence with how I want to build her. :/
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    Kneller said:

I'm less worried about Belm hitting and more focused on the 8 apr the main hand will get versus 5 with a two hander with imp haste. Then again, I bet the extra attack from Belm isn't hasted. Even still, that's 7 v. 5. Whatever the meager probability differential is on the one hander vs. two hander, those extra two attacks easily make up for it, I would expect.

With improved haste your whole APR is doubled, also the extra attack from Belm, that goes to the main hand weapon. As you are using the original all the attacks of a round but one are performed with the main hand, so you get 8 attacks with the main hand and 1 with belm. In EE it would have been 7 and 2.
    Exactly. While I like 2h weapons more for style and personal preference, you can't turn your nose at the benefits of twf. I'm going to keep her on the twf track, but I'll be thinking a lot about 2h. It doesn't help that her bg1 portrait had her holding a staff.