Skip to content

Give me your horrible puns.

LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
Seriously. I'm bored and I want to hear really bad puns. Please hit me with the worst you've got.

I know it is a rather random request, but that's why it's in off-topic.

Comments

• klatuklatu Member Posts: 108
    A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother.

Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.

Without geometry, life is pointless.
  • WigglesWiggles Member Posts: 571
    I put the f u back in fun (?)
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,644
    Wiggles said:

I put the f u back in fun (?)

Boo

• ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    What did the fish say when it swam into a wall?
    Damn.
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    What do you call it when a blonde dies her hair brunette?

Artificial Intelligence
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    mch202 said:

What do you call it when a blonde dies her hair brunette?

Artificial Intelligence

No, no, that's not a pun, that's just a blond joke. It's also about people with yellow hair.
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    Oh I don't know, you said bad? I'm game, I'll make up one in two seconds!

There was a village gathering and the mayor was asking about the progress on the construction on the well, to which the worker replied "Well done!"

God... rereading that - you gotta give me credit : It's REALLY horrible XD
  • ryuken87ryuken87 Member Posts: 563
    I watched a documentry on ship building recently. Riveting.
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    The pun in this bit is just unbearable:
    http://lparchive.org/Icewind-Dale-2/Update 24/18-12.jpg
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    Watch Batman & Robin movie if you're looking for horrible puns ;].
  • ginger_hammerginger_hammer Member Posts: 160
    I’m good friends with 25 letters of the alphabet … I don’t know why.
  • SecriaSecria Member Posts: 85
    In my language, the word foamy and strange are the same. So one day while going to school, someone had poured a lot of soap into the fountain.

Certainly was strange.
  • ZafiroZafiro Member Posts: 436
    A solid wisecrack? Rock! I'm serious, that cracked me up when I was nipper.
  • OurQuestIsVainOurQuestIsVain Member Posts: 201
    Somebody has been reading Piers Anthony's Xanth novels ;) If a pun is the lowest form of humor is a bun the lowest form of bread?
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    I had a list of puns for him. People like Maiden Japanne and Maiden Form (the second one *very* shapely). The Shell station, where merpeople go to (refuel) get food for their beasts of burden. Shell Oil- leaks from broken shells. I had more, but I can't remember them off the top of my head. There are also the EX modules, based on the Alice in Wonderland books. Dungeonland, and the Land Beyond the Magic Mirror.

Why are birds larger than the size of Elephants so awesome? They ROC.
  • PhilhelmPhilhelm Member Posts: 473
    I want to create the world's first Mexican restaurant and strip club hybrid. I'd call it The Nacho Tit Land (Tenochtitlan, the former Aztec capital).
  • TetraploidTetraploid Member Posts: 252
    We held a contest recently for the best scarecrow. The winner was outstanding in his field.
  • ARKdeEREHARKdeEREH Member Posts: 531
    edited November 2012
    My mom once told me that one of her professors in college was named Irving Paul Fast, so he used the initials "I.P. Fast" without apparently realizing the possible repercussion of pronouncing it.
  • rexregrexreg Member Posts: 292
    not all the humour in this piece is punishing, but i love it anyway...

Three Roman Catholic priests were going to a priest convention. One Father was fresh out of seminary, one in his mid-forties, & one close to 80 yrs old. They had not yet bought their tickets.
    Upon reaching the train station the youngest priest, out of deference to his elders, volunteered to buy tickets...off he went. He found the ticket booth. Sitting in the booth was a very buxom young blonde wearing a extremely tight sweater. The neophyte stopped dead in his tracks, his jaw on the ground, drool pooling at his feet. He finally gathered himself together & approached the buxom young lass.
    "Umm...Hi...I'd like...I'd like th-th-three p-pickets to Titsburgh..." he stammered, staring at her chest. A look of mortification sped along his face & w/ a yipe he fled as fast as could be.
    With red face, the young man told his two elders what had transpired. The two older fathers looked at each other for a moment & shook there heads. Kids, the look said. The middle-aged priest volunteered to purchase tickets.
    Now, this man had been in Service for close to 30 years. Upon seeing the buxom blonde he still stopped dead in his tracks & it was several long moments before he gathered himself enough to speak to the young lady.
    "Excuse me," he said, eyes purposely averted from her chest, "I'd like three tickets to Pittsburgh & I'd like the change in nipples & dimes....squawk!!!" Away he ran.
    The second priest, between Ave Marias, told his two companions what had happened. The youngest priest smirked somewhat & the eldest slowly shook his head...Ah, the follies of youth, he thought to himself. The eldest tottered off to search out the ticket booth in which resided the buxom young blonde who wore such a tight sweater.
    Upon finding the ticket booth, with out so much as a glance at the lady's obvious endowments, he said, "Miss, I'd like to buy three tickets to Pittsburgh & I'd like the change in nickels & dimes." The transaction was swiftly completed.
    The old man turned away & starting to trundle off, paused for a moment. Slowly he turned back to the young lady & said sternly, "Young lady, you should be much more careful with how you dress yourself. I think that when, nay if, you should get to heaven, you might just very well find yourself at the gate only to see St. Finger there waving his peter at you..."

as Piers Anthony would now say, "My tail is dun."
  • HeinrichHeinrich Member Posts: 188
    edited November 2012
    Did you hear about the woman who didn't pay her exorcist bill? She was repossessed!
  • creator1629creator1629 Member Posts: 66
    my favorite fighter in mortal kombat is subzero, he's pretty cool
  • LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    These are all great, guys. I've been enjoying reading them very much. So many laughs.

@klatu

I told my friend who really loves mathematics the geometry one and he thought it was the best.
    When the baby buffalo went off to college, his mom said, "Bison."
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Patricide - killing your father
    Matricide - killing your mother
    Countryside - killing Piers Morgan
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498

Patricide - killing your father
    Matricide - killing your mother
    Countryside - killing Piers Morgan

Took me a while but when I got it I guffawed muchley!
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    edited November 2012
    Here's my favourite musing from the late, great Mitch Hedberg:

Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus, or just a really cool Opotamus?
    sung to the tune of 'Happy Birthday To You'
    Hippo birdy, two ewes...

i would continue, but you get the point
    and also, an old Christmas favourite...

Wee fish ewe a mare egrets moose,
    And a hippo gnu year.