[Kickstarter] Beautiful DESOLATION - Isometric African Post-apocalyptic Adventure Game [Funded]
From the makers of STASIS and CAYNE comes another adventure game with epic setting. Like their previous two titles, Beautiful DESOLATION is going to be an isometric post-apocalyptic point-and-click adventure game. This time however, it plays not in outer space, but on the vast continent of Africa.
- Point-and-click adventure game
- 80s retro technology look and feel
- A story set in a post-apocalyptic future
- 2D isometric, detailed rendered environments
- African landscapes captured with photogrammetry
- Extensive use of miniatures and scale model elements
- Unique tribal punk aesthetic
- Bizarre creatures and animals, and vibrant characters
- From the creators of STASIS and CAYNE
- A never before seen African post-apocalyptic setting.
- A dramatic science fiction story inspired, in both look and design, by the 80s, with a futuristic twist.
- Explore a beautiful wasteland to discover villages, destroyed cities, and uncover the secrets of strange and abandoned technology.
- A synth inspired soundtrack.
- Multiple characters and companions.
- A classic adventure game whereby you solve puzzles, combine and use items, discover clues and work your way through an epic story.
They've finally reached their funding goal of $120,000 with three days to spare! Now I'm eagerly awaiting for them to reveal the stretch goals!
Also tagging @DragonKing because African games are so rare.
Post edited by Kamigoroshi on