Skip to content

Hello moderators.

MacennMacenn Member Posts: 4
Hello. I have actually an issue over at Steam Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition forum but moderators don't seem to go there very often. How and where can i contact them ?

Thank you for your responses. :)

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    edited February 2017
    Hey, Macenn, I visit the Steam forum every day. And I know what you want to say. Your matter has been looked at. No actions (in this case - comments) are left without consequences. Steam forum has its rules, and personal insults are against them.
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Having just glanced at the discussion on the steam forums I would advise you that bringing up exactly the same criticism that has been flowing around since april(ish) and insulting the devs won't get a very thorough response. It is also likely to result in a ban. (as I believe has already happened). Criticism is welcomed but please try to make it constructive or at the very lease original. B****ing won't get you anywhere :)
  • MacennMacenn Member Posts: 4
    That's the thing Wubble. I haven't insulted anyone. People might "feel insulted" but that's not my doings.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    I'd say it won't do anyone any good if we wash dirty linen in public. I'm closing this thread.

If you have questions, Macenn, you can discuss them in PMs.
This discussion has been closed.