Skip to content

SirayarSirayar Member Posts: 2
edited February 2017 in New Members Welcome Area
Hello, BeamDog forum.

I am Sirayar. Having already heard of Baldur's Gate 1 at the end of the 90's, I renewed my interest in the game by buying its enhanced version, + Baldur's Gate 2 enhanced (not yet played to but very interested in it) + DragonSpear (appreciated it, too, although not yet completed). It was by GOG I bought the baldur's gate series + expansions.

I already heard of Beamdog before, but it's searching for portraits for customization of my characters that often (always ?) led me in. After a long hesitation, it was my admiration for the art of the portraits that sparked my intitiative to suscribe here. It's also the (very) positive reactions from Beamdog's twitter profiles that helped :)

So, here I am :)

Edit : Also, 1 of the reasons about why I registered was to post pictures of faces from D&D StrongHold, and I was wondering if someone could remake the portraits, as I have screenshots from all classes (including evil versions), and all races (playable only). I'm wondering if I can ask, and where should I post them, unless I should create a new topic for it.

I tried resizing the pics for Baldur's Gate customization, but it's too pixellated to be a pleasure for the eyes, and probably require skills.

Comments