Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

End Game Decision - What's your choice? (Massive spoilers)

124»

Comments

• IseweinIsewein Member Posts: 113
    Godhood
    Zaxares wrote: »
    b) I could never leave my lady love(s) behind. <3 (Although one could argue that Viconia's ending would be happier if CHARNAME embraces godhood, with her becoming the first priestess of your new religion, no longer shackled to Shar OR Lolth.)

That's what I love most about the Ascension ending: a satisfying conclusion for Sarevok and Viconia without bending their characters backwards. And of course a heart-wrenchingly tragic one for Jaheira (which my sadistic DM self just can't help but think closes her arc perfectly).

• roman2718roman2718 Member Posts: 6
    Godhood
    Godhood. I still don't quite understand how afterlife works in DnD. I'd rather not take my chances. Wall of the faithless sounds scary.

Also if I remain mortal I feel like one day Saemon Havarian will appear and screw me somehow, despite having been killed several times already. Or flaming fist will appear and accuse me of some fabricated made up BS. Or a bunch of githyanki show up rambling about that one time i "stole" their shiny and how i must pay for it or whatever...

OrlonKronsteengorgonzola
  • DhariusDharius Member Posts: 305
    Godhood
    I haven't completed TOB since about 2006, but I’m pretty sure that if you are good aligned and act good throughout TOB, and choose godhood, you become a good aligned god of whatever portfolio you care to choose or carve out.

At least that’s what happened to me (as far as I remember, but hey I could be wrong) - there was no indication that such a character would be associated with murder, so I don’t know where the OP got that from.

gorgonzola
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 2,596
    edited July 11
    @Dharius
    Looking this video from min 22.20 i agree with you.