Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Sailing to Spellhold twice

SilvarenSilvaren Member Posts: 156
So I just finished Underdark (simply by killing Adalon) and get quest to kill Bodhi and find Rhynn Lanthorn. I went to Aran Linvail but he asked if I'm ready for sailing to Spellhold - again. How can I fix this?

I'm mostly speedrunning and I'm playing LoB for Legacy of Bhaal achievement. I don't like difficulty levels which affect HP & damage mechanic. Playing on LoB difficulty makes a lots of spells and classes useless so it's no fun for me. I would rather stick to core D&D rules or more interesting difficulty levels like hard in Pillars where you met more enemies and better types of monsters but the game mechanics stay the same.

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,664
    What chapter is showing, e.g. in the journal. You should be in chapter 6 but the dialogue mentioned indicates you are still in an earlier chapter.

Console commands to get or set the chapter:
    C:GetGlobal("Chapter","GLOBAL")
    C:SetGlobal("Chapter","GLOBAL",6)

Or if you zip/attach a save it may be possible to work out what has happened.

Thanks

• Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 1,045
    As long as the chapter number is OK you should be fine (it can easily be reset). I had to 'jump' to Brynlaw in chapter 3 in my latest no-reload but could complete the game- I just had to do without Mr. Gath's assistance in Bodhi's lair.

• SilvarenSilvaren Member Posts: 156
    Journal stated that I was in chapter 6. Anyway I modified LUA file and just created Rhynn Lanthorn and it helped few hours ago (it skipped Bodhi part ofcourse).