Skip to content

Sailing to Spellhold twice

SilvarenSilvaren Member Posts: 178
So I just finished Underdark (simply by killing Adalon) and get quest to kill Bodhi and find Rhynn Lanthorn. I went to Aran Linvail but he asked if I'm ready for sailing to Spellhold - again. How can I fix this?

I'm mostly speedrunning and I'm playing LoB for Legacy of Bhaal achievement. I don't like difficulty levels which affect HP & damage mechanic. Playing on LoB difficulty makes a lots of spells and classes useless so it's no fun for me. I would rather stick to core D&D rules or more interesting difficulty levels like hard in Pillars where you met more enemies and better types of monsters but the game mechanics stay the same.

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    What chapter is showing, e.g. in the journal. You should be in chapter 6 but the dialogue mentioned indicates you are still in an earlier chapter.

Console commands to get or set the chapter:
    C:GetGlobal("Chapter","GLOBAL")
    C:SetGlobal("Chapter","GLOBAL",6)

Or if you zip/attach a save it may be possible to work out what has happened.

Thanks
  • Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 1,173
    As long as the chapter number is OK you should be fine (it can easily be reset). I had to 'jump' to Brynlaw in chapter 3 in my latest no-reload but could complete the game- I just had to do without Mr. Gath's assistance in Bodhi's lair.
  • SilvarenSilvaren Member Posts: 178
    Journal stated that I was in chapter 6. Anyway I modified LUA file and just created Rhynn Lanthorn and it helped few hours ago (it skipped Bodhi part ofcourse).