Skip to content

Good morrow, sweet gents!

Gard_StureGard_Sture Member Posts: 14
edited March 2017 in New Members Welcome Area
Hi all,
I joined just now, mainly to discuss character creation and role playing. But there are so many interesting discussions that are not of those topics, as it were. And I have made my mind to stay also because of the friendliness of this forum!

I have played the Infinity Engine games on and off for the past four years, since I was fourteen. I have no friends that are fans of tabletop gaming, so therefore I had to find other ways to play D&D on my own. And that's how I came across Baldur's Gate and the other Infinity Engine games. My main interests in the Infinity Engine games are role playing, I do not care so much for min/maxing and that sort of thing.

Anyways, I hope to stay here in this forum for the many years that I am going to continue to play D&D.

Have a good one, with friendly regards from Norway,
Gard Sture

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Welcome to the forum and have fun! :)
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Welcome!

Please share your roleplaying adventures here on the forum, if you have the time and feeling for that! We are always eager to read new stories.
  • Welcome, mate. Have fun!
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Awesome! Have a :cookie:!
  • Gard_StureGard_Sture Member Posts: 14
    I just might actually! That would be a lot of fun!
    lolien said:

Welcome!

Please share your roleplaying adventures here on the forum, if you have the time and feeling for that! We are always eager to read new stories.

• leon2112leon2112 Member Posts: 21
    Does anyone still play pbp?
    And by pbp you mean "play by post"? I have never played pbp, but I certainly would like to try some time!
    leon2112 said:

Does anyone still play pbp?

• leon2112leon2112 Member Posts: 21
    Yeah i think they used to have it the dnd site, or that online dnd site. Corect me if im wrong.
    Well, I don't know actually
    leon2112 said:

Yeah i think they used to have it the dnd site, or that online dnd site. Corect me if im wrong.